forum1

The reality of the Tree of Life.

Author
Ashley
Date
2023-12-17 12:59
Views

The Reality of the Tree of Life.

Most people are familiar with the story in the Garden of Eden. However, we are missing the most important fact in the Garden of Eden.

We all know that Adam and Eve were tempted by the serpent and ate the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil. Moreover, we are missing out on a very important fact about the Tree of Life.  Though they ate the forbidden fruit and came to die, they could live again. The only way that we can live again is by eating the Tree of Life.

The story in the Garden of Eden gives us a lesson. We were destined to die because of our sins in Heaven. However, just like there was a way to live again. To let us know the way God came down this Earth in the flesh and established the way to have eternal life.

John 6: 53 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 

Matthew 26:26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

The only way that Jesus established for us to have eternal life is by eating the Passover bread and wine which contain the promise of eternal life.
In this age, the only church that observes the Passover of the New Covenant is the World Mission Society Church of God. The Church was established by the Second Coming Christ, Ahnsahnghong. He is the only one who has let us know the way of eternal life.

We are so blessed since we met the truth of salvation.

Total 22

• 2023-12-18 13:33

The secret of sin lies in the Passover. We must observe the Passover.

• 2023-12-19 13:37

The Reality of the Tree of Life is the flesh and blood of Jesus. AhnSahnghong, who allowed the Tree of Life through the Passover , is God.

• 2023-12-20 08:50

Amen! The Passover is the reality of the Tree of Life which can give us eternal life. Thanks to Heavenly Father and Mother for allowing us the eternal life through the Passover.

• 2023-12-20 13:03

The substance of the tree of life is the New Covenant Passover. Christ Ahnsahnghong, who restored this precious Passover, is our God. Celebrate the Passover together at WMSCOG and receive the blessing of salvation.

The reality of the Tree of Life is the New Covenant Passover through which we eat Jesus’ flesh and drink His blood.

• 2023-12-20 13:04

The reality of the tree of life is God the Mother God the Father testifies. We have spiritual parents.

• 2023-12-20 12:44

The reality of tree of life is new covenant Passover.
    Only God can allow the way to tree of life. And Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the abolished Passover. So Christ Ahnsahnghong is our God in this age

Eternal life can only be granted by God. So, Christ Ahnsahnghong who was the one and only who revealed the Passover of the New Covenant is truly God.

• 2023-12-20 13:05

It's amazing that there was a secret about the fruit of life hidden in Eden's story, and Jesus told us what is its reality, and that only Church of God keeps the Passover of the New Covenant.

• 2023-12-20 13:05

Even if you were a sinner, you could live if you ate the tree of life. Even we who sinned and were kicked out of heaven can survive if we eat the tree of life. So God Himself came to this earth and taught us how to eat the tree of life. That is the truth of the New Covenant Passover. Today, Christ Ahnsahnghong, who restored the truth of the New Covenant Passover and granted us the blessing of eternal life, is our God.

• 2023-12-20 13:12

When I read Genesis first time, I can't point the tree of life. But WMSCOG teaches about tree of life, passover. Let's believe God Ahnsahnghong and keep the new covenant.

• 2023-12-21 13:18

Thanks to Heavenly Father and Mother for allowing us the eternal life

• 2023-12-21 13:32

When we keep the new covenant Passover, the reality of the tree of life, we are blessed with the forgiveness of sins.

• 2023-12-21 13:32

Only God, who has come to the body, can build the Passover, which contains God's flesh and blood. This is why Ahn Sahng-hong, who founded the Passover, is God.

• 2023-12-21 13:34

Christ Ahnsahnghong, who has given us eternal life through the Passover of the new covenant, is God-Jesus who has come a second time.

• 2023-12-21 13:33

We must find the Second D Coming Christ according to King David's prophecy!

• 2023-12-21 13:34

Do you know that there was the tree of Life in Eden?
    I've heard of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but I wouldn't have heard of the tree of Life.
    Is it important to know how to die or how to live forever?

God, who wants to save us, wants us to knows how we live forever and to keep that method.
    That's why you has came in the flesh to this earth.
    He always taught us how to get the eternal life in the last days and two thousand years ago, too.
    Study the Bible hard until the morning star rises in your hearts.

• 2023-12-21 13:37

The secret to living again is Passover! We have to observe the Passover so that we can go back to heaven and live an eternal and happy life.

• 2023-12-21 13:41

The New Covenant Passover is the only truth that gives eternal life to those who are running toward death.

• 2023-12-21 13:48

The characteristic of the tree of life is that anyone who eats it will receive eternal life.
    According to the promise of Jesus, who is Life, the bread and wine of the Passover of the New Covenant, even as sinners, if we believe in God Elohim and eat them, we will receive eternal life according to God's promise.

• 2023-12-21 13:41

We need to keep the Passover and get eternal life

• 2024-02-15 08:38

Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for teaching us what the reality of the tree of life is! The truth of the tree of life is the Passover of the New Covenant. Since we can have eternal life by eating the fruit of the tree of life, we can have eternal life by keeping the Passover. The truth of the Passover is very important truth through which we can have eternal life and the forgiveness of our sins. I give eternal thanks and honor to Christ Ahnsahnghong who revealed the secret of the tree of life and God the Mother is the reality of the tree of life!