forum1

Who is our Savior in this age?

Author
Ashely
Date
2024-01-06 12:24
Views
God planned His redemption work from the biginning.
He divided age into three different ages and gave us different name of saviors.

Mt 28:19 "Therefor go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

God gave us three different names; the name of Father, the name of the Son, and the name of the Holy Spirit.
Most people already are aware of the name of the Father and the Son.
However, if we are God's children we should know the name of the Holy Spirit.

In the age of the Father, people could be saved when they called the name of Father, Jehovah.
In the age of the Son, the ones who believed the name of the son, Jesus could be saved.
Since we are living in the age of the Holy Spirit, we should know the name of the Holy Spirit, who is the savior in this age.

Rev 3:12 "Him who overcomes, I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."
Rev 2:17 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna.  I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it."

The name of the Holy Spirit is Jesus' new name is the name of the one, who appears according to the prophecies of the Bible in the age of the Holy Spirit. The ones who receive will know the name of God.

According to the prophecies of the Bible, Holy Spirit has come down this earth with the new name and He is Christ Ahnsahnghong.
In other words, we should believe in Ahnsahnghong, the name of the Holy Spirit in this age for our salvation.
Total 17

• 2024-01-08 08:52

For our salvation, we must believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, God the Holy Spirit, who comes in the new name of Jesus according to the prophecy of the Bible.

• 2024-01-08 11:42

Peter is so blissful person who receive the key of heavenly kingdom. This blessing will be given to those who believe in Savior in the flesh. It means to receiving Christ is not easy, because he looks so mere man. This situation is same with this age, that people don't receive and don't recognize the savior, the Spirit and the Bride in the age of Holy Spirit. Then, We have to focus on prophecies in bible to recognize savior, not his appearance. So I am very blissful person who recognize God the Father and God the Mother like Peter.

• 2024-01-08 12:59

Christ, who came as the savior in the age of the Holy Spirit, brings with him the truth of the New Covenant Passover established by Jesus. So, according to the prophecy of the Bible, he is the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, who was born in Korea under the new name of Jesus at the end of the earth in the East, according to the prophecy of the Bible. And the bride is also Heavenly Mother.

• 2024-01-08 13:34

The savior of the Holy Spirit era where we live now is Ahn Sang-hong. We should trust and receive Ahn Sang-hong, the savior.

• 2024-01-08 13:34

It is important for us to realize saviors who have the authority to save us. God divided His redemption work and gave us different names of saviors in each age. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong is our savior who came according to the prophecies of the Bible. He has fulfilled all the prophecies of the Bible so we cannot deny Him. He is our God, who came in this age with a new name and has opened the way of salvation by restoring hidden treasure that has disappeared for long ages. He has restored the New Covenant and granted us the way of salvation in the age of the Holy Spirit. That is why we should come to Him and call His name for our salvation in this age.

• 2024-01-08 13:44

You need to know the name of the savior of each era to be saved.
    Because God has given the name of a savior who fits the times.
    Since this is the age of the Holy Spirit, you need to know the name of the savior of the age of the Holy Spirit.
    We know the name.
    We are very blessed people!

• 2024-01-09 14:48

Of course, God's children know the names of their spiritual parents. I hope you will be saved by believing the Holy Spirit and the Bride, the saviors of this age.

• 2024-01-17 23:40

Thank you to God Elohim for letting us know 'Ahn Sahng-hong', the name of God that only the victor knows, and for letting us know the heavenly mother, the reality of Jerusalem.

• 2024-02-01 13:04

Amen.
    God divided the plan of redemption into three ages and worked under different names.
    And God earnestly seeks true children in His plan.
    Only God's children believe in the prophecies of the Bible and the name of the Savior of each age.
    If we are children of God, we must understand through the Bible who the Savior of this age is.
    I already found:)

• 2024-02-01 13:30

God divided the ages and provided salvation. The era we live in is the era of the Holy Spirit. Christ Ahnsahnghong came as the savior in the age of the Holy Spirit. Let us receive salvation by accepting Christ Ahnsahnghong!!

• 2024-02-01 13:36

For our salvation, God divided the era into three eras and appointed a savior with a different name in each era. The savior is different in each era, and the savior has a time limit. This age is the last age and the age of the Holy Spirit. If you believe in the new name, the savior in the age of the Holy Spirit, you will be saved. I sincerely thank Christ Ahnsahnghong, the owner of the new name who saved us.

• 2024-02-01 13:44

I feel so fortunate to have come to know the true God. I must believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, who is testified to in the Bible.

According to the Bible, God divided His plan of salvation into three ages
    the age of the Father, the age of the Son and the age of the Holy Spirit.
    And for each of these ages,
    He appears as the Savior with a different name.

The Bible teaches us that God the Father Jehovah, God the Son Jesus, and God the Holy Spirit are one and the same.
    The one God appeared in a different form with a different name for the work of salvation in each age.
    If you believe in the Trinity, you will realize that God the Father Jehovah, God the Son Jesus,
    and God the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong are the same God with no distinction in work. God the Father Jehovah who created all things, is God the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong. Christ Ahnsahnghong is Jesus who came to the earth in the flesh a second time to save humankind.

• 2024-02-01 13:45

Amen! Now we are living in the Age of the Holy Spirit. Therefore it is not by the Name Jehovah, nor by the Name Jesus but only by the New Name of Jesus, Christ Ahnsahnghong we can be saved.
    Although the New name of Jesus is unfamiliar to you, only those who receive the name will be saved and enter Heaven. If you wanna meet the Savior in this age, please come to WMSCOG.

• 2024-02-01 13:47

Christ Ahnshanghong is the Second coming Jesus. He has come to the earth according to the prophecies in the Bible. He has restored the New Covenant Passover to give mankind eternal life.

• 2024-02-28 04:13

Many people who believe in Christ know that we are living in the age of the Holy Spirit. But, they do not know the name of the Holy Spirit. Jesus commanded us to give people baptism in the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. The Name of the Father, Jehovah, and the Name of the Son, Jesus are known to many people. Then, what is the Name of the Holy Spirit? It's Christ Ahnsahnghong who is our Savior in the last age!