forum1

God's word is absolute truth.

Author
Olivia Lee
Date
2024-01-07 10:36
Views
God's word is absolute truth.
God's word for our salvation is important. Even a small word of faith that is absolutely obedient can lead to salvation. That is why we must abandon our thoughts and obey all the laws God has ordered us to do. Often people think that they are better, and they do not do what they have given them on the pretext of fulfilling their loyalty to God, but make an error to match God's thoughts as they wish.

Revelation 22:18–19
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll:
If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person
the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away
from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share
in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

All of the words God gave through the Bible for our salvation are important. We should not add my thoughts to the Bible, nor subtract the words. The Early church observed the Sabbath and Passover, never observed Sunday services and Christmas. That's because there was no Sunday and Christmas in God's Word. God recorded the Bible so that we could receive forgiveness and enter heaven. So he repeatedly emphasized, "Don't add or subtract anything from the words of the Bible.
The Church of God keeps the Sabbath and Passover as the Bible says, and believes in God the Father and God the Mother. The Church of God is the only church on earth that believes and practices as the Bible says.
Total 18

• 2024-01-10 10:42

Amen! We shouldn't add anything to the Bible and subtract from the Bible. Because the Bible is absolute words of God that can lead us to the kingdom of heaven. The Church of God is the only church that keeps the Sabbath and Passover as the Bible says, and believes in God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2024-01-10 13:02

God is the way and the truth. Therefore, if we obey the word of God, we will definitely go to heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came to earth in the flesh and restored the lost seasons and commandments of the new covenant. I am eternally grateful to you~

• 2024-01-10 13:03

Adding our own throughts to the words of the Bible is against God's will. Keeping Sunday worship service instead of Sabbath on Saturday is not what God wants.

• 2024-01-10 13:04

We must abandon our thoughts and obey the word of God. This is exactly what God wants from us.

• 2024-01-10 13:05

Clearly, God's saints should do as it is in the Bible. As written in the Bible, we must keep the Passover and Sabbath of the New Covenant. And also, We must believe in the Holy Spirit and the Bride who give the water of life as prophesied in the last chapter of the Bible.

• 2024-01-10 12:44

We must keep the absolute word of God.
    We must not add or subtract from God’s regulations. Let us keep Sabbath, Passover and other truths that are recorded in the bible to ho back to kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-01-10 13:05

God wants us to fully enter heaven. God's word and commandments are all for us. We should not assert our thoughts and opinions there. If your thoughts and opinions become involved, you will doubt God and eventually lose heaven.

• 2024-01-10 13:06

We must follow God's word correctly. The Bible says keep the Passover and the Sabbath. Let's follow God's word and go to the heaven!

• 2024-01-11 05:28

If you look at the Bible, you can realize that it is the word of God. After we die, we have to believe that there is heaven and hell. We must live as God said and go to heaven.

• 2024-01-10 13:08

Why do we follow the words of God? Elohim God made us with their breath. They are our spiritual parents. So we have to follow them.

• 2024-01-11 13:29

If you are confused whether it is God's word or not, check the Bible. What God so desperately wanted to observe and wanted are the Passover and Sabbath. Sunday and Christmas are not in the Bible.

• 2024-01-11 13:41

Those who obey the word of God will be saved. If a person keeps commandments that are not in the Bible, he will not be saved.

• 2024-01-11 13:36

The word absolute cannot be used except for God. Truth is immutable. Let us all obey the word of God and enter the kingdom of God.

• 2024-01-11 13:45

I'm sorry that many people misunderstand about God and the Bible.
    If God hadn't taught me the truth, I would have done the same thing.
    Thank God for enlightening me with the words of life.

• 2024-01-11 13:45

The Bible is the word of God and is like a spiritual map that leads us to heaven. Therefore, we should never add to or subtract from the words of the Bible. When we consider the Word of God as absolute and obey the words given by God, we can follow a spiritual map to heaven, our eternal home.

• 2024-01-11 13:46

When you obey the words of God, you can receive blessings like Noah and Abraham. The reason why the story of the ancestors of faith was recorded in the Bible is to tell us how we can go to kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-01-11 13:47

Only the Church of God is preaching the new covenant.

• 2024-02-28 04:14

Whenever I learn the prophecy of the Bible and its fulfillment, I feel excited and happy.
    It's because I can go to Heaven for sure. The truth that WMCOG teaches is the true words of God.
    The Second Coming Christ established this church and fulfilled many prophecies of the Bible that other churches never knew.
    I am so proud of having the truth of life. Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother.