forum1

Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong has come.

Author
Ashley
Date
2024-01-14 13:20
Views
The Bible testifies about the Second Coming Christ.

Jn 5: 39 "You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me. "

2,000 years ago, Jesus taught us what kind of goal we should have in studying the Bible.
The Bible testifies about our God, savior so the Bible is the only way that we can meet God in each age.

There are many prophecies about the Second Coming Christ.
The last Adam represents the Second Coming Christ, who prophesied to come in this age.

1 Co 15:45 So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Rom 5:14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.

Though the first Adam who was created by God in the Garden of Eden was a living being, the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
The Last Adam represents Christ who grants us life.

2,000 years ago, Jesus Christ taught us that through the Passover bread and wine which referred His holy flesh and blood, we can have eternal life.
In other words, in this age, the Second Coming Christ should restore the truth of the New Covenant of the Passover and grant us eternal life that He promised us to give us.

According to the prophecies of the Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghong has come and restored all the truth of the New Covenant of the Passover.
He is the only one who has fulfilled all the prophecies about the second coming Christ.
Christ Ahnsahnghong has come with the new name of Jesus in accordance with all the prophecies of the Bible.
Total 27

• 2024-01-17 10:18

Amen! Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong who has come and restored all the truth of the New Covenant including the Passover for our salvation. We couldn't receive the promise of eternal life if you didn't come as the 2nd Coming Christ.

• 2024-01-17 12:32

Thanks to father Ahnsahnghong who saved us from the agony of death through new covenant Passover. Because of your second coming we can hope for kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-01-17 13:07

The one who gives life through the new covenant Passover is the last Adam, second coming Christ. He is the one and only, Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2024-01-17 13:05

If you study the prophecies of the Bible, you will understand why Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ and God. It is foolish to commit the same sin as the Jews who failed to abandon their stereotypes and traditions. Focus only on the prophecies in the Bible and their fulfillment. Please properly accept Christ Ahnsahnghong, the true savior.

• 2024-01-17 13:08

Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong for coming as the last Adam of this age!

• 2024-01-17 13:08

The second coming Christ the Bible testifies has already come to this earth, and he also testifies that there is God the Mother who has eternal life.

• 2024-01-17 13:09

The sign by which we can recognize the Second Coming of Christ is the New Covenant Passover. If He came with the New Covenant Passover, the only truth that can save sinners who are doomed to death, then He is the Second Coming Christ and our God. Today, the only one who restored the Passover is Christ Ahnsahnghong. Therefore, Christ Ahnsahnghong is our God and the Second Coming Christ.

• 2024-01-17 13:33

In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth and gives us eternal life through the passover. Let's keep the passover and go to the heaven.

• 2024-01-18 01:28

Amen. The Second Coming Christ should tell us about the Passover. Because it is God's proof.

• 2024-01-18 10:13

Christ Ahnsahnghong established the Passover to save us. If we do not kee the Passover we can never receive the Life. With thankful mind Let's keep the Passover of our Salvation.

• 2024-01-18 13:31

The Passover was abolished in AD325.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the abolished the Passover again.
    So He's God who accomplished the prophecy of the Bible.

• 2024-01-18 13:33

Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, who came to this earth as the last Adam.
    To give us life, He came a second time to this earth, a land of sin, and restored the New Covenant Passover and opened the way to eternal life.
    Thank you for your great grace and blessing.

I hope you will believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, the second coming Christ, who promised eternal life through the Passover.

• 2024-01-18 02:30

I found Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Savior of this age, in the Bible. Thank you so much for knowing.

• 2024-01-18 13:34

The second coming of Jesus Christ is Ahnsahnghong. Because He came with the Passover.

Passover of the New covenant is a token of Christ!
    Christ Ahnsahnghong who brought the Passover is the Second Coming Christ.

I used to read the Bible without thinking. Now I know how to live eternal life is written in the Bible. Because God came to the body and taught me the Passover. Thank you, Father Ahn Sahng-hong.

• 2024-01-18 13:40

I am truly grateful to AhnSahnghong, Heavenly Father who came all the way to this earth to fulfill the prophecies of the Bible and save us. Jesus, who came ih the flesh 2,000 years ago, sacrificed for our forgiveness of sins and came to the earth for the second time to lead us to salvation in this last time. How can we explain the sacrifice and hard work in words? We will live a life of gratitude, always bearing in our hearts the grace of God the Father who came to this earth for our salvation while abandoning his life.

• 2024-01-18 13:41

The Spiritual Father has already come to this earth and restored the lost seasons.

That person is Father Ahnsahnghong.

And my father testified to my mother.

We must follow not only our father but also our mother, to whom our father testified, to be saved. I will become a child who follows my father and mother.

• 2024-01-18 13:37

Thank you Christ Ahn Sahng-hong for coming down to this earth for the second time according to the prophecy.

• 2024-01-18 13:42

Through the grace of Christ Ahnsahnghong, the way for humanity to be saved has been restored. thank you

• 2024-01-18 13:43

amen. We thank Christ Ahnsahnghong for fulfilling all the prophecies of the Bible and granting us a new name as the savior of the last days.

• 2024-01-18 13:42

According to the prophecy of the Bible, Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong came in the flesh to give us salvation. He restored the truth of the New Covenant such as Sabbath and the Passover to bring salvation. Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and follow the words of God.

• 2024-01-18 13:45

When we study the Bible about the Second Coming Christ, we can come to realize why Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ. All the prophecies about the savior of this age was fulfilled by Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2024-01-18 14:02

The Bible testfies about Christ Ahnsahnghong.Let's believe Christ Ahnsahnghong ,be saved.

• 2024-01-18 14:19

According to the Bible, Last Adam is a life giving spirit. He saves us through the Passover. The New Covenant Passover is the symbol we could recognize Last Adam. However, the Passover was abolished in A.D. 325. So, Christ Ahnsahnghong came a second time and restored. He is the Last Adam and the Second Coming Christ.

• 2024-01-19 14:33

The Second Coming of Christ has already come. Father Ahnsahnghong is God, the One who fulfilled all the prophecies of the Bible without fail.