forum1

The place where we will go back

Author
Samantha
Date
2024-01-19 12:37
Views
Where we will go after death?

The reason why God has come to this earth is to let us know the status of our souls.
We are from the Kingdom of Heaven and should not forget the fact that we are from Heaven.

Heb 11:13 All there people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. 

Heb 11:15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country-a heavenly one. 

Jesus Christ and the Second coming Christ has come and let us know the way back to the kingdom of God.
That is keeping God's regulations as well as New Covenant that our God established for us.

Let us never forget the fact that we are from Heaven.

Jn 14: 1-3 Do not let your hears be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Total 20

• 2024-01-19 14:31

I want to quickly return to heaven, our home. I must diligently keep the new covenant established by God.

• 2024-01-22 10:50

We received the forgiveness of sin through God's sacrifice and love, and became children of God through by Jesus' flesh and blood. Unless God the Father and God the Mother came down in this city of Refuge, the Earth, nobody can go back to heaven. I give thanks and praise to God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2024-01-22 12:34

We live in this land now, but our souls were originally in the sky.
    In order to return to heaven, we must remember and follow God's regulations that God taught us.

• 2024-01-22 13:30

God the Father and God the Mother came down to this earth to let us know and lead us back to the kingdom of Heaven where we came from. Though we do not remember, God the Father and God the Mother know and recall our memories in heaven. We should never forget the fact that we belonged to Heaven not this earth as well as our spiritual hometown that is in Heaven.

• 2024-01-22 13:36

Our true home is the sky, not the land.
    The hometown we have to go back to is heaven.
    In other words, the land we live in now is not a reality, but an invisible heaven is a reality.
    Let's all live a life preparing for heaven to return to in the future!

• 2024-01-22 13:50

This is a precious word that clearly tells us where we came from before humans lived on this earth, why we came down to this earth, and where we are going after toiling for the rest of our lives. While we live, we must receive forgiveness of sins and go back to heaven, and the only way to do so is to keep the New Covenant Passover. Thank you, Christ Ahnsahnghong, for opening this path to heaven.

• 2024-01-22 13:50

Our home is heaven. How to go back to heaven.We must keep the regulations God has given us and the new covenant He has established for us.

• 2024-01-23 03:25

Amen! The kingdom of heaven is our true home. That's why God said that He went to heaven to prepare our home in heaven. Let's go back to our home heaven by keeping the truth of God until the end.

• 2024-01-24 12:46

To give salvation, God, himself has come to this earth like us. That is God's love. Also we can get salvation through only the Ne covenant Passover Jesus established with his blood and flesh 2000 years ago.

• 2024-01-24 13:01

The home of our souls is heaven. Life on this earth is that of a traveler and a foreigner. We hope to return to our homeland soon, and we must keep God's commandments and faith in God Elohim until the end.

• 2024-01-24 13:04

We have a beautiful heaven where God awaits. We should try our best to return to heaven, the home of our souls!

• 2024-01-24 13:04

If we don't think about heaven, it's easy to have our hopes in the earthly things, and we could lose our way back home. Thinking of heaven, let's prepare our way to go to heaven by studying the Bible!

• 2024-01-24 13:05

Our spiritual hometown is heaven.
    Thanks to father and mother for leading us to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-01-24 13:05

Since we were born, we have lived thinking that this earth was everything, but God Himself came and told us that there is a hometown to which we can return. And the way to do that is to keep the new covenant. Just like Jesus 2,000 years ago, and in this era, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother also lead us to our eternal home, heaven, through the New Covenant.

• 2024-01-24 13:14

We came from the heaven, so we will return to the heaven. God Ahnsahnghong teaches us way to go to the heaven, New Covenant. So let's keep the new covenant and go back to the heaven.

• 2024-01-25 00:25

Our original homeland is the sky. The kingdom of heaven is a place where there is no death, and we must keep the Passover of the new covenant, which is the truth of eternal life.

• 2024-01-25 12:27

I thank and honor Christ AhnSahnghong and Heavenly Mother for teaching us the fundamentals of our souls so that we can return to heaven, the home of our souls.

• 2024-01-25 13:36

Amen! I'm really happy to realize that I have a place where I will come back. It is Heaven! I give thanks to God Elohim for allowing me the opportunity to go to Kingdom of Heaven through God's sacrifice.

• 2024-01-25 13:46

Humans have a place to go back when they die. It is heaven where the soul should go.

• 2024-02-21 07:15

Amen. God's people can live in this sinful world happily with the hope of heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us that our genuine hometown is the kingdom of heaven. There is a place to go back to for us! To enter the heavenly kingdom, we have to be prepared by doing the will of God. Let's follow the teachings of the Bible so that we can go back to our heavenly country!