forum1

From the east

Author
Ashley
Date
2024-01-26 11:56
Views
According to the prophecy of Micah in the Old Testament, Jesus was born in Bethlehem when He came the first time. (Mic 5:2)
Jesus Christ promised us that He will come a second time not to bear sin but to bring salvation for the ones who are waiting for Him.(Heb 9:28)
Then, what about His second coming?

The work of God's salvation starts from the east.

Rev 7:1-3 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God." 

Isa 46:10-13 " I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say : My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do...I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel."

It should be the far-off land in the east from the place where the prophets saw revelations. Apostle John saw the revelation on the island of Patmos, and the prophet Isaiah saw the revelation in the land of Israel. So, we have to find the far-off land in the east from Patmos and Israel. If you look on a wolrd map, you will find Korea.

Jesus has come again from Korea, the land in the east. He will save us from the last disaster by putting a seal of God on us, and revive our dying souls by allowing us to have the eternal water of life.

Thanks to Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong who has come to save us.
Total 20

• 2024-01-27 14:22

Amen! Apostle John saw the revelation on the island of Patmos, and prophet Isaiah saw the revelation in the land of Israel. So, we must find the far-off land in the east from Patmos and Israel. If you look on a world map, you will find Korea the place where the truth of the Passover appear from.Jesus Christ has come again from Korea, the land in the east with seal of God(the Passover), according to the prophecies of the Bible. He is Christ Ahnsahnghong who brought back the Passover and all the truth for our salvation. We must receive Him as our 2nd Coming Christ and be saved.

• 2024-01-27 09:04

Thank you very much, AhnSahnghong, who came to Korea in the flesh at the end of the East for the salvation of His children.

• 2024-01-28 13:03

Father, Ahnsahnghong has come for our salvation from the east.Thanks to Father, Ahnsahnghong for Yourcoming.

• 2024-01-30 12:20

Second Coming Christ comes to Korea at the end of the East. The God who came according to the prophecy of the Bible is Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2024-01-30 13:04

Jesus should come to the earth according to the Bible the prophecy. The bible clearly testifies that 2nd coming Jesus will come to Korea where the place the beinning of the Gospel. We should believe Christ Ahnsahnghong who came to this earth according to the prophecy.

• 2024-01-30 13:43

Ahn Sang-hong, who brought the Passover for eternal life, is our God!

• 2024-01-29 02:05

The eastern country of the sunrise in the Bible can only be the Republic of Korea, not any other country. This is because the seal of God and the proof of recognizing the Second Coming Christ are the Passover of the new covenant in Korea. The one who brought the Passover is Christ Ahnsahnghong. Ahnsahnghong is truly the undeniable God that the Bible testifies about.

• 2024-01-30 08:16

The Bible testifies that it is the Second Coming Christ who brought the seal to the East. And the one who brought the seal is Ahnsahnghong. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ and God.

• 2024-01-30 13:43

God, who brings the seal of salvation in the last age, comes to Korea, the end of the East. I thank and honor AhnSahnghong, the Father who came to here for our salvation, for his love and sacrifice.

• 2024-01-31 12:57

Father Ahnsahnghong came to this earth for the second time according to the prophecies in the bible. The bible is testifying that second coming christ is going to come to the east.

• 2024-01-31 13:01

Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled all of the prophecies of the second coming Christ in the Bible. We must find him to receive salvation.

• 2024-01-31 13:02

As prophesied in the Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghong returned in the flesh to Korea, located at the end of the eastern land where the sun rises. Christ Ahnsahnghong, who restored the New Covenant Passover that had not been kept for 1,600 years and opened the way to eternal life, is not only the Second Coming Christ, but also our God. hope you realize

• 2024-01-31 13:05

The Bible prophesies that the Second Coming Christ will appear from the East. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the one who came to the Republic of Korea in the East, bring the seal of God.

• 2024-01-31 13:06

The prophecies of the Bible are guaranteed to come true without a single jot or tittle being wrong. Following all the prophecies of the prophets, Christ Ahnsahnghong began the sealing work in Korea, at the end of the earth in the East. He is our God who came with the New Covenant Passover, the seal of God, for our salvation in the last age of the Holy Spirit.

• 2024-01-31 13:14

The Bible testified that God's salvation will start from the east. Following prophecies, God Ahnsahnghong saves us through the God's seal; Passover. Let's believe God Ahnsahnghong and go to the heaven.

• 2024-01-31 13:46

The God who came to the Republic of Korea in the East according to prophecy is none other than Father Ahnsahnghong.

• 2024-02-01 13:42

Second Coming Jesus came to Korea, as predicted in the Bible. We believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and go to heaven with our Heavenly Mother.

• 2024-02-01 13:44

I am truly grateful to Christ Ahnsahnghong, who came to this earth the second time for our salvation and guided us to the truth of salvation. I will become God's true children who follow our God Ahnsahnghong, who came to South Korea, a country at the end of the earth in the East, according to the prophecy of the Bible.

• 2024-02-02 14:51

According to the prophecies, the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong has already come to this earth!

• 2024-02-24 13:59

The prophecy of the Bible proves that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ. He fulfilled all of the prophecy of the Bible and He is surely our God who will save us. Jesus promised that He would appear for the second time from the east. He should bring the truth of life, the Passover of the New Covenant. I am so proud of believing in Christ Ahnshnghong as the Second Coming Christ.