Date
2024-01-31 17:06
Views
<Who Reveals Heavenly Mother?>

Rev 19: 7
Let us rejoice and be glad
    and give him glory!
For the wedding of the LAMB(God the Father)  has come,
    and his BRIDE(God the Mother) has made herself READY.

1) Only Heavenly Father(the Bridegroom) will reveal to us Heavenly Mother(the Bride).

ISA 62: 6 -7
I(God the Father) have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem;...
give him no rest till HE(LORD) establishes JERUSALEM(HEAVENLY MOTHER)...

2) Let's find out this prophecy through ADAM & EVE.

GE 2: 23
The man(ADAM) said,
“This(EVE) is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh...

GE 3: 20
ADAM NAMED his wife EVE, because she would become the MOTHER of ALL the LIVING.

3) ADAM
= testified Eve as bone of his bones and
= named his wife EVE.

This is a prophecy that has been fulfilled in this last age.

4) Last Adam, 2nd coming Jesus must testify who our MOTHER is.

According to this prophecy...

5) Heavenly Father Christ AHNSAHNGHONG(the Spirit)
= has testified about HEAVENLY MOTHER(Mother of all the living) and
= taught us that we can have ETERNAL LIFE(LIVING) thru HEAVENLY MOTHER.

Please visit WMSCOG and learn amazing prophecy about Heavenly Mother!

-watv.org

Total 16

• 2024-02-01 12:41

The Bible testifies to God the Mother who gives us eternal life.
    Therefore, we must realize and believe in the existence of God the Mother who came in the flesh.
    How can we meet Mother in this age?
    The Bible testifies that only the Second Coming Christ teaches us about God the Mother.
    I hope that many people will first realize the Second Coming Christ and realize Heavenly Mother who gives us eternal life in the last days.

• 2024-02-01 13:25

The Bible testifies to the existence of God the Mother. Just as Adam testified about Eve, Heavenly Father informs us and testifies about Heavenly Mother. We who live in the last days must believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the saviors of this age, to be saved. I thank Elohim God for helping me realize the correct truth.

• 2024-02-01 13:28

We receive life from our mother. Likewise, the life of the soul is given by the mother. The Bible tells us about the existence of God the Mother. Let us receive salvation by accepting her mother God.

• 2024-02-01 13:34

It is clear that Heavenly Mother, whom Second Coming Jesus Ahnsahnghong greeted, is the true God. You can not only believe in Father God, but you must also believe in Mother God to be saved.

• 2024-02-01 13:41

The family consists of father, mother, and children.
    The heavenly family also has father God and mother God and God's children.
    It is Father God who taught mother God, whom I did not know until now.
    Come to the Church of God and find out about Mother God.

• 2024-02-01 13:43

.Mother God is the Creator God who created all things, heaven and earth,
    along with Father God. It is also called the Mother of Heaven or the Mother of Spirit.
    The Bible describes God's existence as 'father' and 'mother'.
    Father God has been widely known to mankind for a long time,
    but mother God is only known at the end according to prophecy.
    This is why many people are prejudiced that there is only Father God.
    The Bible, the only book to prove the Savior,
    proves Mother God from Genesis to the Book of John.

• 2024-02-01 13:43

In addition to God the Father, the Bible says we also have God the Mother. Mother gives life and completes our heavenly family. That’s why the Bible closes with a call from the Spirit and Bride—Father and Mother—calling us to come and receive eternal life. We must believe in God the Mother as well as God the father. Only then can we have eternal life as God's children.

• 2024-02-01 13:44

Amen! God already showed us the existance of Female Image of God, God the Mother through the creation of Eve.
    Just as Adam represents the Christ to Come our Father, so the wife of Adam represents the wife of Last Adam, God the Mother.
    Moreover, just as Adam testified His wife as flesh of His flesh and named her Eve(Living), so Heavenly Mother must be revealed by 2nd Coming Christ. Please come to WMSCOG and meet Heavenly Mother. Only through Her we will inherit eternal life and become children of God worthy to enter Heavenly Kingdom.

• 2024-02-01 13:45

God the Father let us know God the Mother. God the Mother must be testified by God the Mother who has come to the earth according to the prophecies in the Bible. God the Mother is God the Creator with God the Father.

• 2024-02-01 14:20

Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ established our Heavenly Mother. Therefore, She is the Savior as same as God the Father that we should receive in this age.

• 2024-02-03 13:37

Father Ahnsahnghong has been waited for the time of prophecy when our Heavenly Mother has to appear for a long time. It's because if our Heavenly Mother who are life itself do not come to this earth, nobody can be saved. That's why Father Ahnsahnghong has been eager to let us know about Heavenly Mother and all His effors and sacrifices for it were spared. I'd like to thank Father Ahnsahnghong's love and sacrifice and I will follow Heavenly Mother until the end.

• 2024-02-03 13:43

This is truly an amazing word of biblical prophecy. The only one who can tell us about God the Mother is God the Father.
    Indeed, Christ Ahnsahnghong, who fulfilled the prophecy without any error, is the only savior who revealed the Heavenly Mother.
    Heavenly Mother who received the testimony of Christ Ahnsahnghong is truly the savior. I hope you can confirm this fact in the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG) that practices truth of the Bible.

• 2024-02-03 13:50

The Bible proves Heavenly mother through many words. And we can be saved only when we are children of Heavenly mother. 2nd coming Jesus taught us that we have Heavenly mother. Let's all trust Heavenly mother and be saved

• 2024-02-03 13:50

God the Mother, who we had no choice but to part with because of our sins, can only be revealed to us by our Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong, who came to this earth according to the prophecy of the Bible.

• 2024-02-03 13:51

Amen.
    The Heavenly Mother is Our Savior.
    The Bible testify Heavenly Mother like above certainly. Let’s believe God the Mother and receive the Eternal Life.
    The Bible proves that the savior who can receive eternal life is the mother of Jerusalem in heaven.

• 2024-02-24 13:59

Amen. God the Father and God the Mother are our Heavenly Parents who will save us. Many verses in the Bible testify about the existence of God the Mother. The last Adam represents the one to come, the Second Coming Christ. Then whom does last Eve represent? The Last Eve represents our Heavenly Mother. She is the source of the water of life. Without believing in God the Mother as well as God the Father, we cannot receive the water of life.