forum1

God Who Gives Us Blessings

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-02-01 12:56
Views
God always leads us to receive blessings because he cherishes us. He gave us the New Covenant and commanded to keep it.

When we think about God's sacrifice to give the New Covenant, it doesn't difficult to keep it.

We must cherish God's words and practice to follow it. I am sure the blessing will forever be worth it.

Therefore, don't miss it! This is the most valuable thing that can never be compared to anything.

And we can keep the New Covenant in the Church of God.

[Deuteronomy 8:1]
Be careful to follow every command I am giving you today, so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land the LORD promised on oath to your ancestors.

[Deuteronomy 28:1]
If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.
Total 4

• 2024-02-01 13:29

That's right.
    Today, according to God's words, the only church that keeps the new covenant is Church of God.
    So come to Church of God and do what God wants and be blessed.

• 2024-02-01 14:17

We can receive blessings when we obey the words of God!

• 2024-02-01 16:08

Amen. We will not forget that all the commandments and teachings given by God are for the benefit and blessing of our souls. I will always keep in mind the noble sacrifice and love of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother and put those words into practice.

• 2024-02-23 06:03

Everyone longs to receive blessings. Then, who gives us blessings? According to the words of the Bible, it is God who gives us blessings when we follow God's commandments. There is a certain reason why we should follow God's laws and commandments. It's because we are sinners who committed grave sins in Heaven and are destined to go to hell. For these poor sinners, God came to the earth in the flesh and sacrificed Himself for our salvation. We should listen to God's word and follow the teachings of God so that we can receive abundant blessings and enter the Kingdom of Heaven!