forum1

Why God came in the flesh

Author
smile k
Date
2024-02-01 13:38
Views
Not only Christians who claim to believe in God, but also countless people around the world do not believe in God who came to this earth in the flesh.

However, the Bible prophesies that God will come in the flesh.
Isa 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders, and he will be called

Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Following this prophecy of the Bible, Jesus came in the flesh 2,000 years ago. So why did God come to this earth in the flesh?

The reason God came in the flesh was to give life to us who were destined to die because of sin.
Jn 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

If so, how does God grant life to us who have no choice but to die because of sin?
Jn 6:54 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

Mt 26:26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks..."Take and eat; this is my body."

Then he took the cup..."Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for

many for the forgiveness of sins."

Jesus, who came in the flesh to give us life, granted us the forgiveness of sins and the blessings of eternal life through the New Covenant Passover established by His sacrifice.

However, the Passover of the New Covenant, the truth of life, was abolished in 325.

So, in this last age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came in the flesh for our salvation and restored the Passover of the New Covenant.

In other words, the reason God came in the flesh was to open the path to forgiveness of sins and eternal life for us.

I hope that you will come to the World Mission Society Church of God, where Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother dwell, and keep the Passover of the New Covenant and receive abundant blessings of eternal life.

Total 13

• 2024-02-01 14:15

True. We are the sinners from Heaven who are destined to die. But, God Himself came to this earth in the flesh to give us salvation. He saved us with the Passover.

• 2024-02-01 16:05

Because the children are on this earth due to the veil of sin in heaven, the Most High God of heaven came to this earth in the flesh in search of the children according to the prophecy of the Bible. The pain and sacrifice they had to endure until Heavenly Father and Mother forgot the rebelliousness of sinners and opened the path to forgiveness of sins and eternal life for Their children was beyond words. I truly offer infinite gratitude and eternal glory to the love of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who saved the lives of sinners through the Passover of the New Covenant.

• 2024-02-03 13:39

People do not easily believe in God who came to this earth in the flesh. But the Bible proves God who came in the flesh, and that God established the passover. We can receive eternal life only when we observe the passover and it is the only way. I hope everyone will observe the passover and receive eternal life.

• 2024-02-03 13:39

In order to open the way of salvation, God Ahnsahnghong came in the flesh even twice and He walked the path of unspeakable sufferings and hardships. How can we fathom His love and sacrifice? I'd like to give eternal thanks to God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who came in the flesh and sacrificed even to the point of death for us, the sinners.

• 2024-02-03 13:43

Almighty God came to this earth in the flesh to provide forgiveness of sin to us who have no choice but to die because of sin. In other words, people who do not believe in God who came in the flesh cannot be saved. In the last age of the Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came in the flesh and sacrificed Themselves to give us the blessing of forgiveness of sins, thereby granting us the path to eternal life. I hope that you can receive the abundant blessings of salvation by believing in and accepting Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who came to this earth according to the prophecies of the 66 books of the Bible.

• 2024-02-03 13:41

We must understand why God in heaven had to come to this earth in the flesh.Through the Bible let’s learn the meaning of Passover and confirm the historical truth.
    The World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG), the only church in this era that keeps the Passover established by Jesus 2,000 years ago in its original form, fully believes in the prophecies of the Bible. That is why we are realizing and preaching that the Holy Spirit God the Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem God the Mother, who came to Earth once again in the flesh in this age and restored the Passover, are truly the saviors who give eternal life. The only way to recognize God who comes in the flesh is to celebrate the Passover. Let's protect it together!

• 2024-02-03 13:46

Amen.
    eventually, According to the prophecy of the Bible, We can believe God who came to the earth by the flesh. If you understand, I hope that you believe and realize the God the Father and God the Mother came to the earth according to the propehcy for saved us.

• 2024-02-07 13:20

Many people ask how they can believe that humans are gods. However, the Christian faith itself is about believing in Christ who came as a flesh. Jesus also came in the flesh for our salvation and established the Passover with his sacrifice. It is Christ Ahnsahnghong who re-established the Passover, which was abolished today. Therefore, Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Jesus who came according to prophecy and the savior who came to save us.

• 2024-02-07 13:38

Only Through the new covenant Passover, we can receive eternal life! How thankful we are that God established this truth and let we know. Hope everyone receives God’s countless love through the new covenant Passover which God has showed us

• 2024-02-07 13:39

Amen.
    Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came in the flesh for our salvation and restored the Passover of the New Covenant.
    We must believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and keep the Passover of the New Covenant.
    Then we can be saved and go to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-02-07 13:40

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who personally came to this earth where sinful children live and granted them the truth of life, are truly our Saviors and our heavenly parents.

• 2024-02-07 13:47

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came to this earth in the flesh to save us. We must believe in them. Let's keep the Passover and receive eternal life!

• 2024-02-23 06:04

Amen. I give thanks and honor to Elohim God for grave love and sacrifice. To give us the forgiveness of our sins, God had to come to the earth as a man and sacrifice Himself for our salvation. By shedding His precious blood on the cross, He established the New Covenant of the Passover through which we can have eternal life. So, we should keep the Passover of the New covenant and believe in God who gives us eternal life through this truth. In the last days, Jesus came to the earth for the second time because the truth of life was abolished by Stan. He is Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ.