forum1

Why does WMSCOG keep the Passover?

Author
Peach
Date
2024-02-01 14:10
Views
Do you know the eternal covenant that Jesus and His disciples kept 2,000 years ago?

This eternal covenant is called "The Passover".

Luke 22:15 I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer

Why did Jesus want us to keep this Passover so eagerly?

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life

Matthew 26:26 Jesus took bread saying "Take and eat; this is my body"

Matthew 26:27 Then he took a cup saying "Drink from it all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins"

Only method to eat and drink Jesus' flesh and blood is the Passover.

Also, we can receive the eternal life by keeping the Passover.
Total 9

• 2024-02-01 15:58

No one can receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life without keeping the Passover of the New Covenant. The Passover of the New Covenant, the promise of life established by Jesus 2,000 years ago, was abolished at the Council of Nicaea in AD 325, but Father Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ of the last days, restored this Passover. He is truly our Savior who came according to all the prophecies of the Bible and our God Almighty who has the authority to forgive sins. The promise of eternal life, or the Passover of the New Covenant, is the only path to eternal life and the truth of salvation given by God that all mankind must keep.

• 2024-02-02 09:52

We are sinners who were cast out from heaven after committing the sin of death. That is why God came to this earth and opened the way for forgiveness of sins for us. Because the sins we committed in heaven are sins that we cannot solve on our own, God came in the flesh and sacrificed Himself on the cross in our place, establishing the New Covenant Passover as a way to live. Therefore, only those who keep the Passover of the New Covenant can receive forgiveness of sins and the blessings of eternal life. I hope that you can receive the blessing of eternal life by keeping the Passover of the New Covenant in the World Mission Society Church of God established by Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2024-02-07 13:24

Right! Only by eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Jesus can we receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life, and that is the Passover. The bread and wine of the Passover symbolize the body and blood of Jesus. So WMSCOG celebrates the Passover according to Bible prophecy.

• 2024-02-07 13:38

Amen. We must eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood through the Passover of the new covenant.
    Then we can receive eternal life and be saved.

• 2024-02-07 13:39

Keeping the Passover is the only way that we can receive the eternal life! Christ Ahnsahnghong restored Passover according to all the prophecies of the Bible. Thank you for saving us!

• 2024-02-07 13:42

I really hope many people can know the value of the Passover.

• 2024-02-07 13:43

Through Jesus' flesh and blood, we can be saved! So God established the Passover so that we can receive His Blood! How amazing it is!!

• 2024-02-07 13:43

All God desperately wanted was for these children to receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life. Let us always remember our Heavenly Father and Mother, who only wanted their mortal children to live through Their utmost sacrifice and love, and let us cherish the Passover of the New Covenant.

• 2024-02-25 10:06

Of course! God's people should keep the laws of God, especially the New Covenant of the Passover. By keeping the Passover of the New Covenant, we can have the forgiveness of our sins, and eternal life. Besides, we can escape disasters through the promise of God when we keep it. Like this, keeping the Passover leads us to salvation. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother teaches all these teachings. I give thanks to God the Father and God the Mother.