forum1

Who allows the Passover, the way to eternal life?

Author
smile k
Date
2024-02-04 05:46
Views
There is a truth that is essential for believers who walk the path of faith toward heaven.

Since the Bible testifies that heaven is a place where there is no death, this is the truth that eternal life is allowed.
Rev 21:1,4 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth....There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain.

Then who can grant us the truth of eternal life?
Jn 6:54 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

Mt 26:19, 26~28 So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.

..Jesus took bread, gave thanks..."Take and eat; this is my body."

Then he took the cup..."Drink from it, all of you. This is by blood of the covenant, which is poured out                                        for many for the forgiveness of sins.."

2,000 years ago, Jesus, God the Savior, granted us the Passover of the New Covenant which we could receive forgiveness of sins and the blessings of eternal life. However, the New Covenant Passover, the truth of eternal life, was abolished in A.D 325.

The Bible testifies that only God can grant the blessing of eternal life to human beings who need forgiveness of sins.

Then, it is clear that God the Savior is the one who restores the New Covenant Passover, the truth of eternal life, in the last age of the Holy Spirit.
Isa 25: 6~9 On this mountain the LORD Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine- ...he will swallow up death forever...In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God;we trusted in him, and he saved us."

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who restored the Passover of the New Covenant according to the prophecy of the Bible and granted us the forgiveness of sins and the blessings of eternal life, are clearly the Saviors of the age of the Holy Spirit.

Let us believe in God the Mother as well as Christ Ahnsahnghong and return to heaven by receiving eternal life through the Passover of the New Covenant.

Total 3

• 2024-02-04 11:54

We who believe in God and want to enter the kingdom of heaven must keep the Passover that was restored by Christ Ahnshanghong.

• 2024-02-06 12:59

If you want to be saved and go to heaven, you can keep the Passover. The Bible testifies that it is God who restored the lost New Covenant Passover. Therefore, Christ Ahnsahnghong is the God testified to in the Bible. I am thankful to God for allowing the Passover. Let us all believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, keep the Passover, and go to heaven.

• 2024-02-27 05:56

Right. As God's people who long to live in heaven eternally, we need to keep the Passover of the New Covenant. It's because Jesus promised that those who do not eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood do not have eternal life. Only those who eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood have eternal life. The way to have Jesus in us is to keep the Passover. This means that there is no other way except to keep the Passover of the New Covenant for eternal life. We must keep the Passover as God commanded us to keep it.