forum1

Have you heard about the Jesus' 'New Name'?

Author
Peach
Date
2024-02-04 12:01
Views

Many people believed that we can be saved by faith in Jesus. We can find that many churches or Christians are praying in the name of Jesus.

However,  the Bible is telling us this is the Age of the Holy Spirit and we must know the name of the Holy Spirit.

In the result, we cannot receive salvation of Jesus' name.

Matthew 28:19 baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

1Peter 3:21 this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also

The baptism is the symbol of our salvation and it can be given in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Knowing the right name of the savior of each age is important related to our salvation.

In the Age of the Father, Jehovah was the savior, in the Age of the Son, Jesus was the savior. Today is the Age of the Holy Spirit.

Then what is the name of the Holy Spirit? According to the Revelation 3:12, it is the new name of Jesus.

It is Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ. He is the savior of the Age of the Holy Spirit.
Total 4

• 2024-02-04 12:08

Do you want to be saved?
    Then you must know Jesus' new name and believe in the new name.

• 2024-02-06 12:50

The Bible tells us to baptize, teach, and observe in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Christ Ahnsahnghong, who came to this earth with a new name in the last age of the Holy Spirit, is God who appeared according to all the prophecies of the Bible.

• 2024-02-06 14:21

Living in the Age of the Holy Spirit, I am so grateful and happy that I can know the name of the Savior in the Age of the Holy Spirit, the new name of Jesus, and Father Ahnsahnghong.

• 2024-02-07 04:32

The Bible teaches that the new name of Jesus is known only to those who receive it. The Old Testament does not record the Savior's name, Jesus, in the age of the Son. Likewise, the New Testament does not record the new name of Jesus in the age of the Holy Spirit. As Jesus said, "The Bible testifies to me," we need to seek the new name of Jesus according to prophecies in the Bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong is be the new name of Jesus, fulfilling the prophecies in the Bible.