forum1

The Bible testifies about we have not only Heavenly Father but also Heavenly Mother.

Author
Jia Kwon
Date
2024-02-06 07:24
Views
The Bible testifies about we have not only Heavenly Father but also Heavenly Mother.

If there is only God the Father, the Bible must have always described God in a singular form.

but the Bible have described God in the plural form.

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness . . .”

If God, the Creator who made man is God the Father alone, He should have said, “Let me make man in my image, in my likeness.”

But God said, “Let us . . .”

This clearly proves that there is not only God the Father.

And God created man - male and female - in God’s image, in God’s likeness.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

This means that God exists God the Father of the male image and God the Mother of the female image.

Therefore, we must believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother.

Total 6

• 2024-02-07 03:44

Amen!
    I believe God the Father and God the Mother~♡

• 2024-02-07 13:47

Since ancient times, people have wondered about what God looks like. That's why many statues and murals still stand today.
    However, the Bible clearly tells us what God looks like. The Bible testifies that Adam and Eve were created in the image of God. Therefore, through the first human beings, we can see that there is a male and a female image of God.
    As we have seen through the Bible, we must believe in God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2024-02-07 13:55

What a happy person we are because God the Father and God the Mother love us!

• 2024-02-08 13:12

There's a man and a woman created in the shape of God.
    Therefore, there is a father God, who is also a man, and a mother God, who is a woman.
    Come to the Church of God and meet the Father God and the Mother God.

• 2024-02-08 13:12

God has told us that we have God the Mother who gives us eternal life. Even all things were created to reveal God's will, the existence of God
    No excuse to deny God the Mother

• 2024-02-08 13:25

When we look into the Bible from Genesis to Revelation we can clearly see that there is heavenly Mother as well as heavenly Father.
    And also God shows this thru the earthly family system:)
    As we can not have our physical life without physical mother so too we can not have eternal life without spiritual mother(heavenly Mother)