forum1

How much Did I Believe? -WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER, AHNSAHNGHONG

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-02-06 16:19
Views

One day, my husband asked me, "Honey! Where's the new conditioner?"

"It's on the shelf next to the fridge." I said.

However, He couldn't find it and said, "I think it's not in here. Did you really put it here?"

So I told him firmly... "Yes, I did! Believe it's there and find it, then you will find it."
Not long after, He answered, "You're right. I found it!"

Suddenly, This happening gave me a spiritual realisation.
When I preach the gospel looking for my long-lost brothers and sisters, how much did I believe I would surely find them today?...
I was ashamed of my lacking faith.

From now on, I will take my faith that there must be our loving brothers and sisters wherever I go, and preach the gospel.

Total 12

• 2024-02-07 03:10

Amen!
    I will find my spiritual brothers and sisters with the faith that I will definitely find them.

• 2024-02-07 13:42

God came down to earth in search of His children. In order to find His lost children and give them eternal life, He gave us the truth of the Passover of the New Covenant (Luke 19:10, John 6:53, Matthew 26:26~28).
    Since only God's people can hear God's Word, those who want to be saved must believe God's Word. Just as the husband in the story found things when he believed his wife's words, we can receive eternal life when we believe in God's word!
    If you want to increase your faith in God through the Bible, please come to World Mission Society Church of God!

• 2024-02-08 08:05

Let us spread the good news of the gospel so that we can believe in God the Father and God the Mother, who are the Holy Spirit and the Bride, who came to this earth as saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit, and receive the blessings of eternal life~♡

• 2024-02-08 13:08

That's right. God said that there must be brothers and sisters who have been lost.
    So you have to do it with faith.
    As a result of going around the world with faith in the Church of God,
    more than 7,500 churches were established in 175 countries and 3.7 million brothers and sisters were found.

• 2024-02-08 13:10

We are lacking in many ways especially on our beliefs. However God knows it very much and still loves us and leads us eternal kingdom of heaven. All thanks to God

• 2024-02-08 13:16

Sometimes i just go out to preach as some kind of my duty(?) without having eager heart to find our long lost brothers and sisters.
    But from now on i will have rely on Heavenly Father and Mother firmly to find our heavenly family my loving brothers and sisters.

• 2024-02-08 13:29

With the heart of the heavenly mother who has lost her children,I will look for the heavenly family.

• 2024-02-08 13:40

Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother promised us by certain prophecy! Let us fully trust that prophecy!

We can know that Father and Mother exist through all things and through the Bible.
    Then, of course, there is a spiritual father and a spiritual mother in heaven. Let us become children who will go to heaven by believing in Father and Mother!

• 2024-02-08 13:41

Amen! Let's believe that God sent us to the place where our lost spiritual brothers and sisters are so that we can find Heavenly Family in the end!

We should have firm faith to find out heavenly brothers and sisters who was lost. God the Father and God the Mother have come in the flesh to find out heavenly children. Let's preach the gospel to the whole world with firm faith.

• 2024-02-08 13:44

I will not forget that wherever I am, there are lost brothers and sisters!