forum1

God Elohim

Author
Jia Kwon
Date
2024-02-07 14:19
Views
The original text of the Bible recorded in Hebrew refers to God as Elohim, the plural form of God.

It is not once or twice, but about 2,500 times God is described as Elohim.

In Hebrew, El or Eloah means God or god in the singular form.

But Elohim is the plural form of 433.

433 in the dictionary is Eloah that means God.

The Hebrew dictionary clearly defines that Elohim is God in the plural form.

So Elohim literally means Gods.

The Bible describes God in the plural form even 2,500 times.

God Elohim, who is the Creator and our Savior, is God the Father and God the Mother.

Ge 1:26-27 Then God [Elohim] said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness . . .” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Total 7

• 2024-02-10 13:36

I'm so happy to know the meaning of Elohim God in the original text of the Bible recorded in Hebrew refers. It's so glorious that showed the image of Elohim god through a man who was created in the form of Elohim God... I hope that many people will abandon their stereotypes and accept God Elohim, that is, God the Father and God the Mother, through the Word of God, the Bible.

• 2024-02-10 13:37

Through man and woman created in the image and likeness of God, we can clearly understand that there is not only God the Father but also God the Mother. From beginning to end, the Bible testifies that there is God the Father and God the Mother. Denying God the Mother is the same as denying the Bible.

• 2024-02-10 13:34

Amen! If God the Creator[Elohim] who made man is only God the Father, He should have said, "Let me make man in my image, in my likeness." But God[Elohim] referred to Himself as "us." This is convincing evidence that Elohim that means God is actually the plural form. Therefore, God Elohim, who is the Creator and our Savior, is God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2024-02-10 13:38

Amen! Likewise, We can understand Elohim God through the Original Hebrew Bible. It is “Elohim” word means “Gods”. So, At least, God has two image. We must realize Elohim God including the male image of God and the female image of God.

• 2024-02-10 13:40

The bible testifies not only God the father and but also God the mother. We can confirm that fact through the verse Genesis 1:26~27.
    The bible teaches us that God exists as plural form not singular form!

• 2024-02-10 13:41

Amen~ We can see that God is not one through the words of "Elohim." You can be saved only by believing in what the Bible testified.

• 2024-02-15 02:05

Amen! God truly exist as God the Father and God the Mother and we have to believe in both of Them in order to be saved. I hope that many people will come to WMSCOG and learn more about Elohim God!