forum1

The Faith of Abraham -WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-02-08 10:06
Views
<The Faith of Abraham -WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER>

1) Abraham OBEYED God's word ABSOLUTELY.

Even He made up his mind to offer his ONLY  SON as burnt offering when God told him to do so.

How was it possible for Abraham?

2) It is because Abraham believed the Promise of God.

What promise was it?
Ge 15: 5 - 6
He took him outside and said, “Look up at the sky and COUNT the STARS
—if indeed you can count them.” Then he said to him, “So SHALL YOUR OFFSPRING BE.”
Abram BELIEVED the LORD, and he CREDITED it to him as righteousness.

Ge 17: 19
Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac.
I will establish my covenant with him(ISAAC) as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.

3) Since God promised to Abraham to make him a great nation through ISAAC,
Abraham believed that God would raise Isaac from death.

Heb 11: 17 - 19
BY FAITH ABRAHAM, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice.
He who had embraced THE PROMISES was about to sacrifice his one and only son, even though God had said to him,
“It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”
Abraham reasoned that GOD could even RAISE THE DEAD,
and so in a manner of speaking HE DID RECEIVE ISAAC BACK FROM DEATH.

4) Heavenly Mother has given us the PROMISE of ETERNAL LIFE through the New Covenant Passover.
Let us have faith like that of Abraham.
Whenever we face hinderances and temptation that make us to negotiate from keeping the word of God,
let us always think of the Promise of God and the glorious blessings we are to receive in Heaven.

Total 13

• 2024-02-14 09:37

Our Heavenly Mother in heaven is the mother of our souls.

• 2024-02-14 13:15

Like Abraham, we can be saved only if we have faith in God's word to be absolutely obedient. We must be children who can trust and fully follow Christ Ahn Sahng-hong, the savior of this era, and Heaven's mother.

• 2024-02-14 13:06

Amen!
    What God has planned will definitely be accomplished.
    And God always keeps what he promises.
    God's promise that we will receive eternal life through God the Mother is also a promise that will definitely come true.
    Eternal heaven awaits the children of God Elohim(God the Father Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother).
    Let us believe in the prophecies of the Bible and follow God the Mother until the end!

• 2024-02-14 13:15

God's promise will definitely come true. We must believe that those words will come true. A person with such faith can see heaven.

• 2024-02-14 13:16

We can understand through the Abraham's obedience, with out the Mother we cant received eternal life.
    So we must need Heavenly Mother.

• 2024-02-14 13:17

God is pleased with faith like Abraham, who fully believed in God's omniscience and omnipotence.
    God promised us the same blessings that He gave to Abraham. Therefore, like Abraham, we must have complete faith in the blessings that God has promised to give us.

• 2024-02-14 13:31

Let us be saved by believing in Heavenly Mother with the same obedient faith as Abraham.

• 2024-02-14 13:38

Amen. I believe in the promise that God the Father and God the Mother will give us eternal life through the New Covenant Passover.
    I will now be a child of God who, like Abraham, absolutely believes in and does the word of God.

This sermon is amazing! When we look at the Forefathers of faith we can clearly understand that believing God’s promise is so significant for our souls! Hope everyone watches this sermon and has conviction of God!

I think we can learn a lot of lessons from Abraham.

• 2024-02-14 13:40

Abraham absolutely obeyed God's word. I'll have faith like that of Abraham and always think of the Promise of God.

• 2024-02-14 13:41

Let us remember that Elohim God loves us and supports us, and let us follow our Heavenly Mother in obedience according to our Father’s commands until the end.

• 2024-02-14 14:28

Amen. Let us have the same faith as Abraham, who always thought of God's promises and blessings.