forum1

The Spirit and the Bride who give us the water of life.

Author
smile k
Date
2024-02-08 11:25
Views
Many people in the world claim that only God the Father exists, hoping to be saved.

However, the Bible testifies that in order for our souls to be saved, we must come to the Spirit and the Bride who give us the water of life.

As you know, the Spirit is God the Father according to the teaching of the Trinity. Then who is the Bride who gives the water of life along with

God the Father?

The Bride is God the Mother who appears as the wife of the Spirit at the end of the world and directly grants us the blessing of eternal life.

Please come to the World Mission Society Church of God, receive Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, the Spirit and the Bride, and receive the blessing of salvation.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

Rev 21:9~10 "Come, I will show the bride, the wife of the Lamb."...And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Total 1

• 2024-02-10 09:17

We cannot survive on this earth without water.Likewise, our souls cannot live if they are not supplied with the water of life. Then who will grant us the water of life? We who live in the final age of the Holy Spirit must receive the Spirit and the Bride to receive the water of life. The Spirit refers to God the Father according to the teaching of the Trinity. And the Bride who gives us the water of life along with God the Father refers to God the Mother who appears in the last days. Those who believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father are the most blessed ones in the world. I hope that you too can come to the World Mission Society Church of God, which believes in God the Father and God the Mother, and receive the abundant blessing of the water of life.