forum1

The Trinity

Author
Jia Kwon
Date
2024-02-08 13:13
Views

The Trinity means that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are not different but one and the same God.
One God carry out a different roles according to the age.

One God the Father played the role of Father with the name Jehovah in the age of the Father;

in the age of the Son, He came with the name Jesus and set an example for mankind as the Son;

in the age of the Holy Spirit, He came a second time with the name Christ Ahnsahnghong.

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, the Bride of the Holy Spiritis are our Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 43:11

“I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.”

Acts 4:11–12

“Jesus is . . . Salvation is found in no one else,

for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind

by which we must be saved.”

Revelation 3:12
"...I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem,
which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."

Total 1

• 2024-02-09 14:02

If you do not understand God's will for the Trinity, it is difficult to accept Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, the saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit. For our salvation, God divides the 6,000-year plan of redemption into three eras and allows salvation. salvation is granted in the name of Jehovah in the age of the Father, in the name of Jesus in the age of the Son, and in the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong in the age of the Holy Spirit, but they are not different but one God. Christ Ahnsahnghong sacrificed Himself on the cross 2,000 years ago on our behalf, and during the Old Testament era, He liberated the Israelites from Egypt through the power of the Passover.