forum1

Our Relationship With God

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-02-12 06:06
Views
I think many people are proud to have relationships with famous people.

How about God? I am sure having relationship with God is the proudest thing.

Then, who can have the relationship? If we know the way, we must have the blessing.

It is the New Covenant. Those who keep it will be one with God.

It is stronger than any other relationship, and is inevitable to his children.
Total 4

• 2024-02-12 07:27

If we keep the new covenant that God Ahnsahnghong restored to give us, we will be become His Children.

• 2024-02-13 04:43

The important truth of receiving the flesh and blood of God is the Passover of the New Covenant. This can be said to be the strongest link to becoming one with God. I offer eternal gratitude and glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for granting me the tremendous blessing and glory of becoming a child of God.

• 2024-02-15 06:32

God is our spiritual Father and Mother. Through the New Covenant Passover we receive Jesus' flesh and blood and become God's children. That's why we can call God our Father and Mother. To give mankind eternal life God the Father and God the Mother have come to the earth in the flesh according to the prophecies in the Bible. Only WMSCOG believes in Elohim God and keeps the New Covenant established by Jesus.

• 2024-02-15 07:57

Amen Now that we have a relationship with God through the New Covenant, what could be more blessed than this? If you love God, you must naturally become a child related to God.