forum1

The bible testifies about Heavenly Mother.

Author
Jia Kwon
Date
2024-02-13 14:06
Views
The bible testifies about Heavenly Mother.

Rev 21:9-10 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

The angel told John he would show him the bride, the wife of the Lamb.

And then, the angel showed him Heavenly Jerusalem.

Namely, the bride, the wife of the Lamb is the Heavenly Jerusalem.

And Heavenly Jerusalem is Heavenly Mother.

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Gal 4:31 Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.

We are children of Heavenly Mother.

The saints who will be saved have not only Heavenly Father but Heavenly Mother.

Therefore, we must believe in Heavenly Jerusalem Mother.

Total 8

• 2024-02-14 00:46

amen. The Bible accurately testifies about Heavenly Mother. The Holy City, New Jerusalem, coming down from heaven, is clearly our God the Mother. Let us be saved by believing in Heavenly Mother, who gave birth to our souls and granted us life.

• 2024-02-15 13:23

Thank you, Father Ahnsahnghong, for telling us the good news that there is a mother of our souls! We who receive Mother God’s love are truly the happiest people!! Thank you to Father God and Mother God ♡

• 2024-02-15 13:39

In this age, the Spirit and the Bride give us water of life meaning eternal life. Therefore, we must believe in not only God the Father but also the Bride, our Heavenly Mother too! And this prophecy is being fulfilled in the WMSCOG.

• 2024-02-15 13:39

We can know that Mother exists through all things. Moreover, the Bible testifies that there is a Heavenly Mother. That means we can believe that just as we have physical mothers, we also have spiritual mothers. I hope that you will believe in Heavenly Mother and become a saved child.

• 2024-02-15 13:40

We, God's children, have God the Mother as well as God the Father. God the Mother came to this earth in this last ages according to the prophecy of the Bible. Let's believe in God the Mother who gives us the water of life and receive salvation. And let's preach God the Mother to all nations.

• 2024-02-15 13:41

Amen! Let's all believe in Heavenly Mother,receive the water of life, and enter the everlasting kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-02-15 13:42

I believe that there is a Heavenly Mother who gave birth to our souls. I will follow God the Mother until the end.

• 2024-02-17 14:33

We have God the Mother as well as God the Father! Let's believe in God the Mother and become the children of God and receive eternal life!