forum1

the Passover of the New Covenant

Author
Jia Kwon
Date
2024-02-15 12:37
Views

The disasters that we've never heard of are truly happening around us in this age.

When unheard-of disasters occur, God promised to protect ​His children from any disaster.

Psalm 91:1-7 『...I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'...You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,...A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you』

Then how can we become children of God?

God has given the authority to become His sons and daughters only to those who have eaten the Passover​ bread and drunk the Passover​ wine, which are the God's body and God's blood.

John 6:53-54 『Jesus said to them..."Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."』

Matthew 26:17-19, 26-28 『...So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover... Jesus took bread..."Take and eat; this is my body."...Then he took the cup (wine)..."Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant..."』

2 Corinthians 6:17–18 『“I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”』

Namely, the Passover of the New Covenant is the sign of God’s children.

The Passover of the New Covenant not only enables us to escape disasters on the earth but also protects us from spiritual disasters.

Please come to the Church of God and keep the Passover of the New Covenant.

Total 3

• 2024-02-17 08:36

Amen! God has established the Passover so that we can become children of God and all kinds of disasters may passover all who keep th feast. Let us preach the Passover of the New covenant so that we may escape from upcoming disasters with out loving people!

• 2024-02-17 14:30

Amen! The Passover of the New Covenant is the truth of life to save mankind that God granted. Please keep the Passover in WMSCOG and go to heaven!!

• 2024-04-11 04:59

The truth of the Passover is what the children of God must keep for their blessings.
    Through the Passover, we can recognize God who came into this world in the flesh.
    When we keep the Passover, we also have eternal life and the forgiveness of sins.
    The sign of God which is the Passover enables us to escape many disasters.
    So, since God promised so many blessings in the Passover, we must observe it.