forum1

Who Am I

Author
Jia Kwon
Date
2024-02-16 15:27
Views
Everyone who lives on this earth is doing something.

But what is it that we are doing in our lives?

During God's work of redemption, God called His children who are born in the age of the Holy Spirit as ministers of the new covenant, evangelists who preach the gospel, fishers of men, watchmen, and God’s witnesses.

Then, what should we do as God's children in this last age​?

We should preach the gospel​ and testify about Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who came as the Saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit as ministers of the new covenant, God’s witnesses. ​​

So let's lead many people to God and become God's children who give joy to Elohim God.

Acts 1:8
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you;
and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem,
and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Total 4

• 2024-02-17 08:17

Amen! God has given us a important mission to preach the gospel in our life time on Earth. By understanding our role in the truth let us live today. Thanks to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for giving us a valuable work that saves the poor souls of people from the power of satan. We are nothing better than others but sinners. It is only by God's grace we've been chosen and received the spiritual understanding of the truth! Thank you Father and Mother!

• 2024-02-17 15:37

The most spiritually valuable job is that of a worker of the New Covenant who preaches the Holy Spirit and the Bride, the saviors of this era who save humanity around the world. This is the greatest mission given to us by God Elohim, who called us to be ministers of the gospel.

• 2024-02-20 02:44

amen! As those who first realized God the Father and God the Mother, who came as saviors of this era, we must reveal the glory of God to the whole world.

• 2024-04-13 14:11

Amen.
    I am a child of God the Father and God the Mother.
    I was a sinner who committed grave sins in heaven.
    Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother, I came to realize God who came to the earth in the flesh and blood, and know who I am.
    Our goal of faith is to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
    Let's preach the good news of the gospel to many people who still do not know who they are.