forum1

What Do We Have in Our Hearts

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-02-21 07:50
Views
What do we have in our hearts to save the world? It is God's teachings.

I think there are God's love and his blessings for his children.

God gave us a light of hope in our lives through his teachings. Do you know why?

In fact, we were destined to go to hell as sinners but, he gave us the opportunity to be saved.

And that is his teachings and more precisely, the new covenant that we can receive eternal life.
Total 6

• 2024-02-21 15:59

I hope that Heavenly Parent's loving heart, which only wants to save a dying soul, is in our hearts. I will always remember Their precious heart of love and great sacrifice in wanting only for these sinful children to live. We, too, will follow God's path of the gospel to the end with gratitude and a loyal heart.

• 2024-02-22 08:17

amen. In order to save the world, we must have the heart of God, which is love. We must not forget our original position and strive every day to have the right character as children of heaven.

• 2024-02-22 13:08

Mankind is a sinner who came down from heaven with a sin worthy of death (Romans 6, Luke 19, Matthew 9). In order to return to heaven, we must receive the forgiveness of sins. Just as sinners cannot forgive the sins of other sinners, we can receive the forgiveness of sins only through God, who is righteous. God has given us the New Covenant so that we can be saved if we keep it.
    In other words, through the New Covenant, we can receive the forgiveness of sins and go to heaven. Let's keep the new covenant that God has given us and go to heaven!

• 2024-02-22 13:09

The New Covenant Passover is observed with bread and wine.
    The bread of the Passover is the flesh of Jesus,
    The wine of the Passover is the blood of Jesus.
    Let's thank God for washing away our sins with Passover.

• 2024-02-22 13:11

We are grave sinners and know nothing. That's why we need to stick to God's teachings and put them into practice.

• 2024-02-22 13:15

Without our God’s endless patience and love about me how can i expect to go to Heaven ?
    Though i have been receiving abundant blessings from God ,I sometimes go astray to ungracious way..I am sorry Father and Mother!
    I will try my best to resemble our Father and Mother and deliver the love of God and new covenant to the whole world !