forum1

The Name of God & the Age of the Holy Spirit

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-02-23 06:10
Views
Do you know the name of God? You may say 'Jesus' or 'Jehovah'.

Right, all of them our God who is our savior. He came to us in different ages, different names.

He was Jehovah in the age of the father and Jesus in the age of the son.

By the way, we are living in the age of the Holy Spirit. It means we need to know God's new name.

How do we know the name? It is the Bible. We can realize it through the book.

And the name is father 'Ahnsahnghong.

[Isaiah 52:4–6]
For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “. . . Therefore my people will know my name;
therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”

[Revelation 3:12]
“The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. . . .
I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God,
the new Jerusalem, . . . and I will also write on them my new name.”
Total 4

• 2024-02-23 15:03

In order to be saved, we must know the name of God who grants us salvation. Salvation was granted in the name of Jehovah in the age of the Father, and in the name of Jesus in the age of the Son. We are living in the age of the Holy Spirit. The Bible testifies that in the age of the Holy Spirit, salvation is granted in the New Name of Jesus. However, many Christians still think that salvation is granted in the name of Jesus or Jehovah. The Bible says that only those who believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, the New Name of Jesus,can be saved in this last age.

• 2024-02-23 15:28

The new name of Jesus is the name of the Holy Spirit. The only church that knows the name of the Holy Spirit is the Church of God. This is because the Second Coming Christ, who restores the truth of life and forgiveness of sins, has come to this earth according to all the prophecies of the Bible.

• 2024-02-29 12:15

God Ahnsahnghong is a new name of Jesus, a savior in this last age

• 2024-04-20 09:02

Amen.
    When Jesus ascended to heaven, He commanded us to baptize people in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
    Many Christians give baptism without knowing the name of the Holy Spirit.
    The baptism conducted without knowing the name of the Holy Spirit cannot be the true baptism that leads us to the Kingdom of Heaven.
    In this world, only WMSCOG gives baptism according to the teachings of Jesus.
    The holy name of the Holy Spirit is Christ Ahnsahnghong.