The Early Church Kept the Sunday as Lord's Day! - FALSE, WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-02-23 15:36
Views
<The Early Church Kept the Sunday as Lord's Day!> - FALSE

REV 1: 10
On the LORD's DAY I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,...

1) Is Sunday LORD's DAY? NO!
- No such record is found in the Bible.

2) Who is the Lord in REV 1: 10? JESUS

Therefore...

3) The LORD's DAY = JESUS' DAY

MT 12: 8
For the Son of Man(JESUS) is Lord of the SABBATH.”

EX 31: 12-13
Then the LORD said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe MY SABBATHS...

4) OLD TESTAMENT& NEW TESTAMENT
LORD'S DAY = SABBATH

REV 1: 10
On the LORD'S DAY(SABBATH) I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,...ㅡㅡㅡTRUE!

5) WMSCOG keeps the LORD's Day, the SABBATH holy!

Total 11

• 2024-02-23 16:02

Jesus set an example of keeping the Sabbath on the seventh day according to his own rules. The apostles also observed the seventh-day Sabbath as Jesus taught. Sunday is the first day of the week, and Sunday worship is a day of idolatry that worships the sun god, which has no basis in the Bible. We must have spiritual discernment and realize that worshiping on Saturday, the seventh day, is a true worship that God accepts and that we are recognized as God's people blessed by God.

• 2024-02-27 15:20

He clearly said that the Lord's Day is the Sabbath. According to the Bible, the Sabbath is Saturday. The Lord's Day is the Sabbath, Saturday.

• 2024-02-28 09:44

The Church of God is a truth church that keeps God’s commandments according to the teachings of the Bible.

• 2024-02-28 13:13

Amen, the early church that believed in Jesus as their savior also kept the Sabbath, so we must also keep the Sabbath.

The Bible only mentions the Sabbath. According to the ten commandment to remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. we must keep it in the end of the world.

• 2024-02-28 13:14

We need follow The Early Church. Because they acted under the teachings of Jesus. They didnt keep the Sunday worship. We too.

• 2024-02-28 13:14

Amen. WMSCOG observes the Lord's Day, the Sabbath, according to the Bible.

Amen!
    Most Christians believe that the Lord's Day is Sunday.
    Why is the Lord's Day on Sunday?
    This is just human thinking.
    In the Bible, the Lord's Day is the Sabbath (Saturday).
    Worship every Sunday is an act of giving more importance to the commandments of men than the commandments of God.
    If you truly want to be saved, keep the Sabbath, God's commandment, not man's commandment!

• 2024-02-28 13:16

Lord's Day that is means the God's Day. Whether in the Old Testament or the New Testament, God's day refers to the Sabbath. Both Jehovah God and Jesus said that your day is the Sabbath and that you are the owner of the Sabbath. Sunday worship is a foreign law that is never mentioned in the Bible, and is a human commandment that will lead to destruction if kept. We must learn in detail what the meaning of the Bible and the Word of God are, judge correctly, and follow the truth.

• 2024-02-28 13:15

God created all things for six days and rested for the seventh day, and that day is the Sabbath day. What day is the Lord's Day? God said that he was the master of the Sabbath. After all, Lord's day is not a sinday that is not even in the Bible, but the seventh day of the Sabbath. Thanks to God the Father and Mother for allowing me to live in the World Mission Society Church of God who keeps the Sabbath.

• 2024-02-29 12:13

Lord's day is Sabbathday testified by the Bible. When we keep Sabbathday, we can be blessed.