forum1

WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-02-25 16:41
Views

<PASSOVER> WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

The Last Disaster by FIRE is prophesied in the Bible and its signs are being fulfilled throughout the world.

Mt 24: 7
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Mal 4: 1
"Surely the day is coming; it will BURN LIKE A FURNACE..."

2Pe 3: 10
...The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed BY FIRE...

However, we don't need to worry about it. WHY?

Where there are WARNINGS OF DISASTERS, there God also recorded the WAY OF SALVATION in the Bible.

"NOAH & ARK . LOT & ZOAR, MOSES & PASSOVER"

THE WAY TO ESCAPE FROM THE LAST DISASTER is THE PASSOVER of the newcovenant.

Meaning of the Passover = The disasters will PASS OVER you when you keep the PASSVOER.

Mt 12: 13
The BLOOD(of the PASSVOER Lamb) will be a SIGN for you on the houses where you are,
and when I see the blood, I will PASS OVER you. NO destructive PLAGUE will TOUCH you when I strike Egypt.

In the time of Moses, the blood of the PASSOVER Lamb was a SIGN of SALVATION when God stroke all the firstborn of Egypt.
This PROMISE OF SALVATION ON THE PASSVOER is still VALID in this AGE of DISASTERS.

Jesus came as the REALITY of the PASSOVER LAMB and (1Co 5: 7)
He taught us to keep the NEWCOVENANT PASSOVER through BREAD & WINE representing His Flesh & Blood.

Today, the World Mission Society Church of God is the ONLY CHURCH which keeps the Passover through bread and wine
on the EVENING of the 14th DAY of the 1st MONTH on the SACRED CALENDAR
FOLLOWING THE TEACHING OF JESUS.

Luke 22:20
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.”

Total 10

• 2024-02-25 17:14

God has granted us the message of salvation along with the news of the pouring disasters in these last days. Instead of being afraid, let us quickly keep the Passover of the New Covenant, which is a sure promise and God's seal, and receive God's promise of protection and salvation together.

• 2024-02-27 01:18

Thank God the Father Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother for liberating us from the fear of disasters through the Passover!

• 2024-02-27 15:12

I hope everyone will keep the Passover, which is Jesus’ final will.

• 2024-02-29 12:09

God the Mother is a key to escape from last plagues. We can keep Passover, eating the flesh and blood of God. It is God's sacrifice

• 2024-03-02 13:25

Through various scenes in the Bible, we can confirm that Passover is God's law to prevent disaster. We can avoid disaster only through Passover, not through any other means. At the end of the day, the disaster of fire is foreshadowed, and we must all come to the Church of God who observes the Passover!

• 2024-03-02 13:36

I am not afraid of disasters. I'm so happy to be blessed with disaster through the Passover. I hope everyone keeps the Passover to escape from the disaster and receive the blessing of eternal life.

• 2024-03-02 13:43

We must learn the history of Passover recorded in the Bible. Because past history is a model and shadow of what will happen today. He predicted that a great disaster would occur and at the same time showed us how to avoid it.
    Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover so that we can keep it in this era.
    The word 'Passover' contains the meaning of passing over and passing over disaster. In addition, it is God's absolute promise and great grace to protect and save humanity who are currently living in disasters that occur every day. Let us all observe the ‘Passover’ permitted by God and be protected from the final disaster prophesied in the Bible.

• 2024-03-02 13:46

The only way to be protected from numerous disasters is to keep the New Covenant Passover. No one can be protected from disaster by human wisdom. We hope that you will be protected and saved from disasters by keeping the Passover of the New Covenant granted by Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2024-03-02 13:40

Amen! The Passover is God's feast that is contained promise of salvation. Let's keep the New Covenant Passover in WMSCOG and be saved from all the disasters and enter heaven.

• 2024-03-02 14:17

Amen!
    In this age, we must observe the Passover to receive absolute protection from Elohim God. Let's all protect the Passover from all disasters!