What is your fate in the afterlife?

Author
Lea Ryu
Date
2024-02-26 11:10
Views
People wonder what happens afterlife.
Will everything end when we die?
The Bible tells us that judgment awaits the soul after the death.
Heb 9:27 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment …
Rev 20:12 … The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
Rev 20:13–14… each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

However, the Bible says some special people will not be judged as guilty.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them …

How can we avoid the judgment of hell and participate in the first resurrection?
It is eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Jesus.
Jn 6:54 ‘Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.’

Then, how can we eat Jesus' flesh and drink his blood?
Mt 26:26–28 … ‘Take and eat; this [the Passover bread] is my body.’… ‘Drink from it, all of you. This [The Passover wine] is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.’

If we keep the Passover, we can receive forgiveness of sins by eating and drinking the body and blood of Jesus.
Since all of our sins have been forgiven, we can participate in the first resurrection without being judged.

To give us the opportunity to receive forgiveness of our sins, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother personally came to this earth and taught the Passover.
In order to prepare for the afterlife, I hope that we will observe the Passover and participate in the first resurrection.

Total 16

• 2024-02-26 16:03

A fool only thinks about the present. However, we become wise people of God who prepare for the future of our souls. The Passover of the New Covenant, granted to us by Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, contains the power to destroy death and the promise of forgiveness of sins and eternal life. Let us boldly proclaim the Passover of the New Covenant that all mankind must observe and keep it together.

• 2024-02-27 15:06

Through this article, I became more aware of the importance of Passover. I sincerely hope that everyone in the world will be saved by observing the Passover.

• 2024-02-28 10:58

If you look at Revelation 21:4, it says that there will be no more death. Therefore, if we want to go to heaven, we must keep the Passover, which promises the blessing of forgiveness of sins.

• 2024-02-28 12:55

We go to heaven or hell when the body dies. Where to go is determined by our conduct in this earth. We can be saved and go to heaven only by believing in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who are the saviors.

• 2024-02-28 12:57

The Passover is the way to receive eternal life. Without eternal life, we can't go to heaven because there is no more death.

• 2024-02-28 13:01

In order to prepare for the afterlife, you must keep the Passover of the New Covenant when you living as a person!

• 2024-02-28 13:06

Anyone who wants to go to heaven must keep the Passover. This is because only by keeping the Passover can you receive the blessings of eternal life and enter heaven without death. Keep the upcoming Passover at WMSCOG and receive the blessing of salvation.

• 2024-02-28 13:06

Those who lived on this earth and did God's will will advance to eternal life when they stand before the judgment seat of God, but those who did not will have their souls judged. Therefore, we must prepare our spiritual life by doing God's will.

• 2024-02-28 13:23

I know where to go back after dying. I believe in God the Father n God the Mother the Bible testifies. They prepare my homework, kingdom of heaven cuz I am their a children.

• 2024-02-28 13:19

We came to this earth after committing the sin of death in heaven. God saved us, who had no choice but to die, through the Passover. Passover is the truth of eternal life established by the blood of God. We must always celebrate the Passover by giving thanks to God who saved us through his sacrifice.

• 2024-02-28 13:19

Though we are sinners, God giving us eternal life through the passover. With thanking God, Let's keep the passover and enter the heaven.

• 2024-02-28 13:35

When a person dies, they are separated into body and soul. We have a second life to live in eternal heaven in the form of a soul. Let us prepare for a spiritual life on this earth.

• 2024-02-28 13:38

In order to receive forgiveness of sins, you must keep the Passover.
    Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for leading us to heaven through the Passover.

• 2024-02-28 13:39

If Father and Mother had not come to this earth, we would not have known this precious truth. We are truly grateful to God Elohim who came to this earth for us.

• 2024-02-28 13:41

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother came to this earth and taught us that everything does not end when a person dies and that there is judgment after that. Only by repenting on this earth and observing the Passover for which we received forgiveness for our sins can we enter our heavenly home, heaven.

• 2024-02-29 12:04

God allowed us to keep Passover to give us eternal life.