forum1

God Elohim Worked Together Since the Creation

Author
Lea
Date
2024-02-27 11:20
Views

Do you think that there is only one God, God the Father?

How is the word God written in the original Hebrew Bible?

If there is one God, as many Christians believe, it should be written in the singular form El or Eloah [God]. However, it is recorded as Elohim more than 2,500 times in the Old Testament. “Elohim” It is the plural form of El and Eloah. This shows that there is not one God.

1. Men created in the image of God Elohim

Ge 1:26 God [Elohim] said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness . . . ”

Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

God who represents himself as us, and man and woman created in God's image. This means that God exists as both male and female images. Mankind has called the male image of God the Father. Then, what should we call the female image of God? We should call Her God the Mother.

2. Elohim God the Father and God the Mother have been carrying out the work of redemption together from thre Creation

Ge 11:6–9 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.” So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel—because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

God said, “Let us go down and confuse their language.” This means that God the Father and God the Mother stopped the work of building the Tower of Babel together.

3. God the Father and God the Mother also appointed a prophet and sent him together

Isa 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

In addition to what we have looked at today, the existence of Mother God is recorded in many ways in the Bible. If you believe in God to be saved, you must believe not only in God the Father but also in God the Mother as testified in the Bible.

https://ahnsahnghong.com/en/teaching/elohim-god/#god-elohim-worked-together-since-the-creation

Total 4

• 2024-02-27 13:07

The Bible testifies that Elohim God, God the Father and God the Mother, have worked together since the creation of the world. God the Father and God the Mother were together when creating man in the image of God, and were also together when sending out prophets. Not only this, but it is prophesied that inf the final age of the Holy Spirit, not only God the Father but also God the Mother will appear together and give us the water of life.Therefore, we who believe in and accept Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who grant us salvation, can receive the blessing of salvation.

• 2024-02-27 15:03

If we look at the Bible properly, we can clearly see that both God the Father and God the Mother exist. Since God the Father exists, God the Mother must also exist. This can be clearly seen through all things. I thank God for helping me know the correct truth.

• 2024-02-29 12:01

God the Mother has been existed since the creation of the world. God revealed Themselves to us for salvation

• 2024-03-01 10:36

God expresses himself in plural form and clearly declares the existence of God the Father and God the Mother. If you believe in God according to the Bible, we believe in God the Mother.