forum1

Why does WMSCOG keep the Passover?

Author
Lea
Date
2024-02-28 12:40
Views

Why should we keep the New Covenant Passover?

Because the New Covenant Passover is ‘The Way to Eternal Life’.

‘Way’ is a process to get to destination.

Then what does it mean that the Passover is the way to eternal life? This means that if you want to get to the destination of eternal life, you must keep the Passover.

From now on, let's take a look at why the Passover is the way to eternal life.

1. To get eternal life

Jesus said to eat and drink His flesh and blood to get eternal life.

Jn 6:53-54 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

2.To eat and drink the flesh and blood of Jesus

How do we eat and drink the flesh and blood of Jesus? We have to keep the Passover and eat and drink the Passover bread and wine that represents the flesh and blood of Jesus.

Mt 26:17-19 On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?"He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.' "So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.

Mt 26:26-28 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

If you keep the Passover, you can eat and drink the flesh and blood of Jesus, so you can get eternal life. That's why the Passover is the way to eternal life.

3.Kingdom of Heaven to keep the Passover and go back to.

Rev 21:1-4 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth ... And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain for the former things are passed away.

It is said that heaven is a place where there is no death again. This means that mortal beings can never go there. In order to go to heaven, we have to be eternal beings. It's like wearing a space suit to go to the universe.

The way to heaven with eternal life, "the Passover" is approaching. I hope you keep the Passover and get eternal life and go to heaven!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kko129faJBc
Total 7

• 2024-02-28 19:49

Only God has eternal life and can lead us to eternal life! The Passover of the New Covenant is the only path to eternal life that God has granted to mankind. In order to escape sin and death and lead us to the path of eternal life, God established the Passover of the New Covenant through his precious sacrifice. Let us remember the love of father and mother who established us to save our sinful children, and let us celebrate the upcoming Passover together with all our hearts.

• 2024-02-29 13:01

There are so many ways to go its own destinations.
    Among many ways, how can we get to eternal life?
    Some says that it’s only by believing in God .
    But God has clearly shown us how to receive eternal life through the Bible.
    It is keeping the Passover which represents God’s flesh and blood .
    This precious passover is once a year and the Passover is coming soon this year!
    Let’s study the Bible and keep the Passover of the new covenant together:)

• 2024-02-29 13:10

Many people want to go to heaven, but they don't know how to get there.
    So, 2000 years ago, Jesus told me that if I observe the Passover, I can go to heaven.
    Even today, Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us to observe the Passover.
    Therefore, come to the Church of God and observe the Passover and let us go to heaven.

• 2024-02-29 13:12

Only the World Mission Society Church of God keeps the Passover. The Passover is related with our salvation. I hope everyone to keep the Passover, the way to eternal life.

• 2024-02-29 13:16

The World Mission Society Church of God celebrates the Passover.
    Most churches today do not celebrate the Passover, but why is it that only the Church of God observes it?
    The reason is because God promised to give eternal life to those who keep the Passover. Also, by keeping the Passover, you can qualify to enter heaven and become a child of God.
    God's Church celebrates the Passover because God has promised many other blessings.

• 2024-02-29 14:36

The reason we keep the New Covenant Passover is because God has promised the blessing of eternal life in it. No one can return to heaven where there is no death on their own.So God changed our fate from death to eternal life through the New Covenant Passover. However, the Passover of the New Covenant established by Jesus 2,000 years ago was abolished in A.D 325. In this last age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came to this earth and restored the New Covenant Passover to grant us the blessing of eternal life. I hope that you can receive eternal life and return to heaven together by keeping the New Covenant Passover.

• 2024-03-03 07:47

God promised eternal life only to those who keep the Passover. If you want to go to heaven, you must keep the Passover. Come to WMSCOG and let's keep the Passover together.