forum1

Passover

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-03-02 08:36
Views
Have you ever heard about the Passover? The Church of God keeps it.

I think you may know a work called 'The Last Supper'. In fact, the real name is 'Passover'.

There is God's precious promise. He promised those who keep it would be saved from disasters.

We can know the power of it through the history in the age of Moses.

Of course, we are living in a different age but, I am sure the blessing is the same.

Therefore, I really hope you can also know about the Passover.

[Luke 22:20]
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.”
Total 3

• 2024-03-02 15:25

The way to be saved from the pouring disasters of these last days is through God's seal, the Passover of the New Covenant. I hope that you will receive the most certain promise of God and become a child of God who will be protected from any disaster and receive the blessing of forgiveness of sins. The New Covenant Passover is God’s eternal promise that all mankind must keep.

• 2024-03-03 07:43

Jesus earnestly desired to ketp the Passover the night before he died on the cross. The reason is that the blessings contained in the Passover are forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

• 2024-03-10 09:34

Let's keep the Passover.
    And to keep it we must enter the church of God where have all God's commandments.