Author
Lea
Date
2024-03-03 04:02
Views
Eager: wanting very much to do or have something,
Desire: to want something, especially strongly

Jesus, the Creator, emphasized, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover.”
Through this, we can understand that great blessings are contained in the new covenant Passover.
why did Jesus so desperately want us to keep the Passover? The reason is that if we keep the Passover, we can receive forgiveness of our sins and gain eternal life.

WMSCOG celebrates the Passover according to Jesus’ will.
The only place that observes the New Covenant Passover is the World Mission Society Church of God. We hope that you will observe the Passover at WMSCOG and receive the blessings of forgiveness of sins and eternal life that God has promised.

Total 5

• 2024-03-03 14:30

The Passover of the New Covenant is the covenant of life that God established in the hope that His children, who were destined to die, would live. We express our infinite gratitude to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who changed our destiny. Let us keep this Passover with all our heart and sincerity and engrave in our hearts the love and sacrifice of Christ, who endured the pain of death to receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

• 2024-03-04 14:19

Jesus already knew that on Passover night he would be arrested, suffer, and die on the cross.
    Nevertheless, Jesus desperately wanted to eat the Passover.
    Jesus' words at the Passover dinner became his last will.
    Therefore, if we believe in Jesus as our savior, we must keep Jesus’ last will.
    Since it is said, “Eat and drink of this, all of you,” everyone, without exception, must eat and drink.
    Also, since he said, “Do this in remembrance of me,” we must commemorate the death of Jesus by eating and drinking.
    Passover is approaching.
    Let us keep Jesus’ last will with gratitude and receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

• 2024-03-05 14:29

Since we cannot receive forgiveness of sins without keeping the Passover of the New Covenant, God desperately wanted us to keep it. Jesus was sacrificed on the cross 2,000 years ago and allowed the New Covenant Passover to grant forgiveness to us, who had no choice but to die due to the sins we committed in heaven. However, the New Covenant Passover, the truth of life, was abolished in A.D 325. So, in the last age of the Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother restored the New Covenant Passover to grant forgiveness of sins and the blessings of eternal life to God's children. I hope you will be saved by observing the New Covenant Passover according to God's will.

• 2024-03-07 13:19

God established Passover to give us eternal life thats why God eagerly wanted us to keep Passover.

• 2024-03-10 09:32

We must keep the restored Passover, be saved, and thank Christ Ahnsahnghong.