forum1

God's People & The Passover of the New Covenant - WMCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-03-03 14:55
Views

< God's People & The Passover of the New Covenant >

All Christians think That They are God's People.

1) Who are God's people? = Those who have the LAW OF THE NEW COVENANT
are ACKNOWLEDGED as GOD'S PEOPLE in the NEW TESTAMENT TIMES.

Jer 31: 31-33
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“when I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT...

“This is THE COVENANT I WILL MAKE with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put MY LAW(NEW COVENANT) in their MINDS
and write it on their hearts.
I WILL BE THEIR GOD, and THEY WILL BE MY PEOPLE.

2) God said that He will make a NEW COVENANT.
Who fulfilled it? Christ Jesus.

3) What is the New Covenant? The Passover.

Lk 22: 15, 19-20
And he said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer...
...“This CUP is the NEW COVENANT in MY BLOOD, which is poured out for you...

4) Core of the New Covenant = Passover of the New Covenant   THOSE WHO KEEP IT - THOSE DO NOT KEEP IT
       GOD'S PEOPLE - NOT GOD'S PEOPLE

5) Jesus made the Passover the CORE of the NEW COVENANT
by putting His LOVE & SACRIFICE in order to forgive our sins.

6) Only WMSOCG keeps the New Covenant Passover proclaiming the love and sacifice of Chist on the Cross.

7) Who are GOD'S PEOPLE? =The SAINTS of The CHURCH OF GOD keeping the New Covenant Passover.

Total 9

• 2024-03-04 14:32

Passover of the New Covenant is a ticket to becoming one with God the Father and God the mother, being protected from disaster, and going to eternal heaven. Let us come to the WMSCOG, keep the Passover according to the Bible, and have hope in heaven.

• 2024-03-06 11:40

Being children of God, you have to keep the feasts of God, Sabbath and Passover. And then we have to follow the words of God in the Bible without people's thoughts.

• 2024-03-06 13:01

In order to receive salvation we need to have faith in heavenly mother. and also we have to keep new covenant Passover which Christ Ahnsahnghong restored for our salvation

• 2024-03-06 13:04

God's people must keep God's laws. Let us keep the New Covenant Passover, which God has ordained for our salvation, with a grateful heart.

• 2024-03-06 13:05

Amen. Well written. God's people are those who keep the new covenant passover according to the Bible.

• 2024-03-06 13:11

When we keep the new covenant, we can be God's people. And the core of new covenant is the Passover. Through God's love and sacrifice, Passover was established. Let's keep the new covenant as God's people!

• 2024-03-06 13:05

If you are God's people, you must naturally follow God's laws. Since God has recognized those who keep the New Covenant as His people, we must keep the New Covenant.

• 2024-03-07 13:14

The church of God develops every year with God the Mother. God the Mother is a key to salvation.

• 2024-03-07 14:17

Amen! If you truly love Jesus, you should follow the New Covenant of the Passover. WMSCOG loves Jesus with all its heart, and follows Christ Ahn Sahng-hong, the Second Coming Jesus.