forum1

The Law that Forgives Sins= New Covenant

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-03-08 13:48
Views
<The Law that Forgives Sins= New Covenant> WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

1) Between a King and His people there always exists a law.
Between God and His people, there is a law of the New Covenant too.
  • The LAWS that exist in this WORLD have a PURPOSE TO PUNISH.
  • But the LAWS that GOD ESTABLISHED are for our SALVATION.
    God's laws are made with the PURPOSE to SAVE rather than to punish.
Jer 31: 31, 33-34
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant...
“This is the covenant I will make...
“I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God, and THEY WILL BE MY PEOPLE...
“For I will FORGIVE their wickedness(SINS)
and will REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE.”

2) The laws in this world result in more sins however,
The law of the New Covenant is a LAW that can FORGIVE SINS.

3) Then, among numerous churches claiming to be God's people,
Who are true God's people?
= Those who keep the NEW COVENANT

4) Who has taught us all the regulations of the New Covenant such as the Sabbath, Passover and all the feasts of God?
It is Christ Ahnsahnghong.
= Christ Ahnsahnghong is GOD Almighty who has restored the New Covenant for our salvation!

5) Let us Keep the New Covenant Passover having faith in Christ Ahnsahnghong.

Total 11

• 2024-03-08 15:43

Christ Ahnsahnghong established a New Covenant in the last days according to all the prophecies of the Bible, and recognized those who keep the New Covenant as God's people. We give infinite gratitude and eternal glory to Father Ahnsahnghong, who freed us from sin through the New Covenant containing Christ’s holy love and sacrifice.

• 2024-03-09 15:15

Amen! Christ Ahnsahngong has restored the unconditional forgiving law for our salvation, namely the New Covenant.
    Christ called the Passover wine represents His blood that he would shed on the Cross for the forgiveness of sins and He also called it the New Covenant. The Core of the New Covenant is the Passover and by keepin this feast God promised to forgive our sins. The Passover is coming soon. Let us keep the Passover with WMSCOG and learn more about its value. Christ has come a 2nd time for our salvation and restored the New Covenant Passover that had been hidden for ages. He is Christ Ahnsahnghong. Let us keep the Passover having Fath in Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2024-03-10 14:46

Amen. According to God's law, the new covenant (Passover, Sabbath, women's veil, etc.) is a sign of God's people.

• 2024-03-11 07:36

First of all, I would like to thank Elohim God for allowing me the opportunity to receive forgiveness of sins.
    Let us not forget that we are sinners and keep the New Covenant Passover to receive forgiveness for our sins and enter eternal heaven!

• 2024-03-13 13:01

The Passover is a sign of David and a forgiveness of sins . The person who established this Passover is none other than God the Father Ahnsahnghong. Let us believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong as our savior and keep the Passover until the end to be saved.

• 2024-03-13 13:37

We really need the Passover because we are sinners and can be forgiven only through it.

• 2024-03-13 13:37

Amen. When we keep the new covenant, we can be the people of God.
    Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong for restoring the new covenant to save us.

• 2024-03-13 13:38

The law we must keep is the law of Christ, that is, the law of the New Covenant. We sincerely thank Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for saving us through the law of life and for Their love and grace.

• 2024-03-13 13:40

God established the Passover of the New covenant for our salvation. The law of the New Covenant can forgive sins. So we must keep the Passover. Let us Keep the New Covenant Passover having faith in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother!

• 2024-03-13 13:41

Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Almighty God who came down to this earth to save us and established the New Covenant Passover according to the Bible. So that we can receive eternal life in the last age! Hope everyone can hear these words of God and have hope for heaven together!

• 2024-03-14 11:38

God Ahnsahnghong established new covenant Passoverin this last age. We are blessed to keep Passover