forum1

The Secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven and Christ

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-03-10 02:23
Views
God the father and God the mother are the key of salvation.

Those who follow them can enter the kingdom of heaven and receive the blessings.

The reason is that they are the reality of the New Covenant.

Father Ahnsahnghong came to us and restored it which was abolished by Satan.

So, we can have the last chance to be saved and to live in heaven forever with the glory.

[Ezekiel 37:25–27]
“ ‘David my servant will be their prince forever. I will make a covenant of peace with them;
it will be an everlasting covenant. . . . I will be their God, and they will be my people.’ ”

[Jeremiah 31:31–33]
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. . . . I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.”
Total 18

• 2024-03-11 06:41

In the last days Christ Ahnsahanghong has come in the flesh as the prophectical David. Christ Ahnsahnghon has brought the Passover of the New Covenant, the sign of David that God granted an everlasting covenant. The eternal coveant has a conntection with God's blood. Only Passover of the New Covenant is realated with God's blood.Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Jesus, the prophectical David to bring the Passover.

• 2024-03-11 13:33

The Passover of the New Covenant is given only by God. Jesus, who brought the Passover 2,000 years ago, is also our God, and Christ Ahnsahnghong, who brought the Passover again in this era, is also our God.

• 2024-03-12 22:51

Only spiritual King David meaning God who comes in the flesh can bring us the New Covenant. So Christ Ahnsahnghong who restored the New Covenant Passover is surely the Second Coming Christ who saves us in this age!

• 2024-03-13 13:00

In order to enter heaven, you must meet David who brings the eternal covenant, the Passover of the New Covenant.

• 2024-03-13 13:03

The way to receive salvation from God is to believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who came as the Holy Spirit and the Bride. And it is to keep the New Covenant Passover, which allows you to receive the blessings of eternal life. Let’s keep the upcoming Passover together at WMSCOG.

• 2024-03-13 13:03

The One who restores the New Covenant is our God and the Second Coming Christ. In the last age of the Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong restored all the truths of the New Covenant. Therefore, Christ Ahnsahnghong is the prophetic David prophesied in the Bible and is our God.

• 2024-03-13 13:09

In this last age, Christ Ahnsahnghong is our savior because he restored the abolished new covenant Passover. By keeping the Passover, we can receive salvation and enter the kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-03-13 13:11

The Bible testified that God the mather exists. And god teaches us the way to go heaven is keeping the new covenant. Following God the father and God the mather, Let's go to kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-03-13 13:42

We can go to heaven through the promise of God which is contained in the new covenant!

• 2024-03-14 11:34

The new covenant is within our hearts and we keep The neq covenant Passover

• 2024-03-14 11:41

Only those who keep the New Covenant will know God and enter eternal heaven! Living in the age of the Holy Spirit, when we know and believe in Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother God, who taught us the New Covenant, we become God's people and go to eternal heaven!

• 2024-03-14 13:12

We are thankful for the grace that God, the reality of the new covenant, came to us directly and guided us to the path of salvation, taking pity on sinners who were running toward death.

• 2024-03-14 13:42

Those who keep the truth of the New Covenant can realize Christ who came in the flesh to this earth in this last ages. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came in the flesh and restored the New Covenant for our salvation. God's people must keep the New Covenant such as Sabbath day and the Passover. Let's believe in Elohim God and keep the truth of life.

• 2024-03-14 13:44

God wanted to rule over his people through the new covenant. Today, the Holy Spirit and the Bride are looking for children through the New Covenant Passover.

• 2024-03-14 13:45

In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the New Covenant and Heavenly Mother who is the reality of the New Covenant is leading us to eternal kingdom of Heaven. Let's follow God the Father and God the Mother 🙂

• 2024-03-14 13:48

Amen!God the father and God the mother are the key of salvation.

• 2024-03-14 13:44

Our heavenly Father came to this earth to restore the truth, new covenant.

• 2024-03-14 15:08

To realize the top of secrets is to recognize the saviors through properties in the Bible. The Bible testifies there are God the Mother and God the God the Father.