forum1

Apart From God, We Cannot Live

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-03-11 10:43
Views
We must be with God. Apart from God, we cannot live.

If we are fish, God is the sea, and if we are flowers, God is the sun.

This is fate between God and us. Therefore, we should follow God.

To be more precise, we have to follow God the father and God the mother.

They are our saviors who came to the earth in the flesh as the Spirit and the Bride.

[John 15:5]
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you,
you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
Total 5

• 2024-03-11 13:39

Keeping God’s commandments is a way to abide in God. The church that keeps the Passover of the New Covenant according to God’s will is the church of God(WMSCOG).

• 2024-03-11 13:40

What is the most important thing for parents?
    Isn't it their child?
    So God made us the children of God.
    He wanted to let us know that he loves us with endless love.

• 2024-03-11 16:08

We must abide in the Spirit and the Bride, that is, God the Father and God the Mother, who give us the water of life. Let us follow Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who came to this earth according to prophecy to teach the angels who sinned in heaven the way to forgiveness of sins and eternal life, and live in the grace of that precious promise.

• 2024-03-12 14:34

Just as a branch withers if it is not attached to a tree, we can do nothing if we leave God. When we obey and follow the word of God, we walk together with God. In other words, God is with us when we keep the commandments of God that God has commanded us to keep. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, the saviors of the age of the Holy Spirit, have granted us the seven feasts in three times of the New Covenant, including the Sabbath and Passover. Let us become children of God who receive the blessing of salvation by observing the feasts of the New Covenant.

• 2024-03-14 11:33

We can do anything within God helps us and keep up with us all the time.