forum1

Those Who Are With God

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-03-12 01:07
Views
Those who are with God have several features, and these are the criteria for distinguishing his children.

They keep the New Covenant. There is God's promise to save them.

They follow God the father and God the mother, who came in the flesh.

They preach Good News to the world because they know the blessing.

And, they always have God in the center of their hearts.

Then, who are they? They the members of the Church of God.
Total 8

• 2024-03-12 16:17

There are people who obey the teachings of the Bible and carefully keep God's commandments, that is, the regulations of the New Covenant. And those who follow God the Father and God the Mother as testified by the Bible are the members of the Church of God.

• 2024-03-13 00:44

Amen!
    God's children keep God's commandments.
    Let us keep the New Covenant Passover and become children of God recognized by God!

• 2024-03-13 09:25

Those who keep the commandments of God with God forever and ever.

• 2024-03-14 12:05

Revelation 14:12
    This means that God's holy people must endure persecution patiently, obeying his commands and maintaining their faith in Jesus.

God's commandments include the Sabbath of the New Covenant and the Passover of the New Covenant.
    Today, the church that fully follows God's commandments is the Church of God.

• 2024-03-14 11:31

We keep Passover God has given. God eagerly wanted us to keep Passover to grant us eternal life

• 2024-03-14 13:05

We have to become God’s children of God the Father and God the Mother and keep the new covenant so that we can go to heaven.

• 2024-03-14 13:07

God has chosen His people and promised to give them salvation. He also said that He would allow him to live a royal priesthood in heaven with the eternal kingdom of heaven. So how do we become God's people?
    The Bible says that God's people must keep the New Covenant, which is God's law. The core of the new covenant is the Passover, and there is no other church that keeps this feast completely than the World Mission Society Church of God. Therefore, the way to be saved is to come to the Church of God and keep the Passover!

• 2024-03-14 13:17

Amen! I am the member of the world mission society church of God.
    I do follow Elohim God who came as the Spirit and the Bride in the flesh in this age of the Holy Spirit.
    I do keep the New covenant which our God has established for our salvation.
    I do preach the truth to the whole world.
    I will do all these things until enter the kingdom of heaven:) and i will try my best to save blessings:)