The Passover that Destroyes Other Gods

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-03-12 14:59
Views
<The Passover that Destroyes Other Gods>

The First of the Ten Commandments
= YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.(EX 20:3)

What is the WAY to WORSHIP no other gods, but ONLY GOD?
= It is to KEEP THE PASSOVER.

Ex 12: 11-12
... it is the Lord’s Passover. “On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals,
and I will bring JUDGMENT on ALL THE GODS of EGYPT...

God said, He will judge all other gods at the Passover.
Then who will be the only one left?
It's only God who commanded us to keep the Passover.

Therefore if we celebrate the PASSOVER, we WORSHIP ONLY GOD without serving any other gods.
= It means we can observe the 1st commandment fully.

Where can we keep the Passover as recorded in the Bible?
It is WMSCOG. Pls come to Church of God and keep the Passover.
Total 8

• 2024-03-12 16:02

We can learn from past history that if we do not keep the Passover, we will make the mistake of serving other gods without realizing it. Let us keep the Passover of the New Covenant, in which other gods are annihilated, so that we can properly understand God and serve God fully.

• 2024-03-13 00:40

Amen!
    The only one who can save us is God, so we must worship only God.
    I am thankful to God the Father Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother for allowing us a way to worship only Him and be saved through the New Covenant Passover.

• 2024-03-13 09:23

When we follow God who eagerly wants to lead us to heaven until the end, we can be saved.
    God want us to keep the Passover.
    Why dose He want to?
    When we keep the Passover, we can have the eternal life.

• 2024-03-14 11:30

We can only know and worship God when we keep Passover. We are given eternal life

• 2024-03-14 11:53

That's right.
    Only the Church of God(WMSCOG) is observing the Passover.
    So the Church of God does not serve or establish idols.
    Come to the Church of God, which follows all the Ten Commandments.

• 2024-03-14 13:06

The Passover is the truth that make us serve only God. Therefore, only the Church of God is the church that serves God.

• 2024-03-14 13:10

The passover of this year is drawing near.
    We ,mere man ,have no ability to distinguish between our God almighty and other gods.
    By only keeping the Passover we can finally ditinguish our God and worship Him.

• 2024-03-14 13:13

God has made it possible for us to worship only God if we keep the Passover.
    The reason is that God, the Creator, has designated the Passover as a day to punish other gods.
    Therefore, through the Passover, we can worship only God and not worship other gods, and we can keep the first commandment of the Ten Commandments completely. Let us all go to heaven by keeping the Passover, the feast that allows us to keep the Ten Commandments that God's people must keep!