forum1

Father’s Request, “Live for the Mission”

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-03-14 00:16
Views
Christ Ahnsahnghong came to the earth for us and gave us the good news.

He also requested "Live for the Mission". It means we have to preach the gospel to the world.

Why do we are in the Gospel? We are chosen God's children given the mission.

He belived we could preach the good news to the world.

Therefore, let's preach it with the faith, and save our brothers and sisters!

[Mark 16:15–16]
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.”
Total 17

• 2024-03-14 11:26

Our mission is to preach the grace of God's salvation. Let us eagerly do our missions.

• 2024-03-16 15:42

If we are the children of God, ,we must do God's work. Since God Elohim came to this earth to preach the gospel, it is right for us to also do this precious mission for the salvation of mankind that we have received from God.

• 2024-03-20 13:15

Just as Heavenly Father has been preached the gospel for 37 years, I will follow His example and spread the truth of life.

• 2024-03-20 13:16

Jesus, who came to this earth 2,000 years ago, and Ahn Sahng-hong, who came to this earth for the second time today, came to give us life and only preached the Mission in the midst of all the sacrifices. We must fulfill our mission to preach the gospel with joy and be a child who shows the glory of God.

The Church of God is a truth church that keeps God’s commandments according to the teachings of the Bible.

It's natural for children to imitate their parents. I think the reason most people take over the family business is because God is showing us, as His children, that we are to follow Him. We must become children of God who spread the gospel diligently, following God who preached the gospel.

Amen. The Bible prophesied that the gospel of the kingdom of heaven would be spread throughout the world. We must believe in prophecy and spread the news of life.

Jesus came to this earth for ours salvation. Also Second coming Jesus have a same goals, it is ours salvation.

• 2024-03-20 13:17

Amen!
    God Himself became a man and came to this earth to save us, who sinned in heaven and were cast out to this earth.
    And he preached with earnest heart the truth of the new covenant that would save us.
    We who heard the truth first also have a duty to share this precious New Covenant truth with others.
    And that is the mission that God has entrusted to us.
    This mission is more valuable than anything else in this world, giving eternal life to dying souls.
    Let us not be afraid and boldly accomplish our mission by relying on God!

• 2024-03-20 14:41

Amen! I am grateful to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for choosing me as a child of God and granting me the mission to spread the gospel. As a worker of God's gospel, I will live for my mission according to the words of my Father.

• 2024-03-21 13:11

Everyone wants to be saved. The Bible tells us the way to salvation. We can know through the Bible that God Himself came to this earth for our salvation. Let us receive salvation by accepting Christ Ahnsahnghong, the savior testified by the Bible.

• 2024-03-21 13:12

God has given us the mission of evangelism in the age of the Holy Spirit.
    We are doing the most valuable work on this earth.
    Let us obey and follow the path our Father and Mother walked.

• 2024-03-21 13:40

In the New Testament, Jesus Christ Himself taught New Covenent
    of God and taught His disciples to keep them too. The Early Church,
    which Jesus established, also kept Christ’s law and the Feasts
    of the New Covenant in the Apostolic Age.
    And today, the World Mission Society Church of God, too, keeps the seven Feasts
    in Spirit and truth in accordance with the will of God.

• 2024-03-21 13:41

It is Ahn Sang-hong who taught us how to live, who didn't know how to live. How can we express this gratitude? It's to deliver the Passover, which is a way to live for many people.

• 2024-03-21 13:41

If God had just left our souls alone, who were running towards eternal destruction, how would we have been able to look forward to the eternal kingdom of heaven and to dream of the bright future? God sacrificed Himself for our sins and made us realize the spiritual principles by melting our stubborn hearts with love, even though we closed our minds and refused to listen to Him. As a result, we have been able to come to Zion to receive life. As children of God, we should also deliver the words of life coming from Elohim and Their holy love to the souls, who do not yet know answers to the fundamental questions of life, and should lead them into the arms of God.

• 2024-03-21 13:42

Amen! God has chosen us to be His worthy children of Heaven and given us mission to preach the gospel.
    Once we were dead in our sins but we've received life through the gospel. How can we keep silent! Let us deliver life giving message to people around us so that we may lead them to the wise way to heaven.

• 2024-03-21 13:44

To save mankind who is destined to die is God' mission. That's why God comes a second time in the flesh to find lost one. At His first time He couldn't save all His people. Christ Ahnshanghong is the Second coming Jesus and restored the New Covenant for our salvation.