forum1

God the Mother, the Truth of the Bible

Author
Cathy
Date
2024-03-15 12:16
Views
In this land covered with darkness and darkness, God Himself came in the flesh and shined brightly the light of truth.
The Bible testifies God the Mother who came to this earth according to the prophecy of the Bible.
We must believe in God the Mother, who is the source of the water of life and gives us the blessing of eternal life.
The Holy Spirit and the Bride who are God the Father and God the Mother as the light of life, are the saviors who restore the truth of life of the new covenant and guide us to the path of salvation.
I hope you believe in God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who give us salvation.
I give thanks and glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

Total 2

• 2024-03-15 16:47

We sincerely thank Christ Ahnsahnghong for leading us to Zion with the light of truth in a dark world and allowing us to welcome our Heavenly Mother, the source of life. We are truly grateful to our Mother, who is the heavenly Jerusalem, for always giving us strength and courage and leading us on the path to heaven with her comfort and love. I hope that the glorious day of joy when we will quickly complete the prophecy by following Heavenly Mother according to Father's words and returning to our eternal home with all our heavenly family will arrive quickly.

• 2024-03-18 11:27

Heavenly Mother left all glories behind the heaven only to give us eternal life. Heavenly Mother is a key to salvation.