forum1

Love Comes From God

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-03-18 23:29
Views
Love comes from God, and those who know God can also know love.

The Church of God realizes the fact, and follows God the father and God the mother.

So, the members keep God's commandments and share God's love to the world.

The love will never disappear, because it comes from God.

Furthermore, it can be a way to heaven because it leads us to God.

[1 John 4:7–8]
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Total 7

• 2024-03-19 00:55

Amen~♥
    Because God is love, God’s children are also love.

• 2024-03-19 14:54

God loved me so much that He came in human form. Thank you for God the Father and God the Mother immeasurable love.

• 2024-03-21 12:34

As I learned about God's love, I realized that it was an unbearable, extreme love filled with the love of God the Father and God the Mother.
    What path does God the Mother of the Church of God, as testified to in the Bible?
    She walks the path of sacrifice for her children, praying unceasingly until she finds them.
    There is so much beautiful love on this planet.
    However, the love of Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother is so amazing and contains holy sacrifice and love.

• 2024-03-21 13:03

God is Love itself.
    We just mere man can not fathom our God’s love.
    It is beyond our thoughts.
    Our Elohim God love us so much and even though we committed unforgivable sin before God Elohim willingly has forgiven us and given us eternal life again to allow us the kingdom of heaven.
    To do all these things our Elohim God ,God the Father and God the Mother sacrificed so many things even to the point of death..
    The Passover which was established by God’s love is very near at hand.
    Let us keep the Passover with sincere hearts.
    I truly give thanks to God

• 2024-03-21 13:07

A child of God is a child of love. Because God is love. Therefore, those who want to be saved must strive to love one another in order to resemble God as God's children.
    So how can we love? The Bible says that love is long-suffering, gentle, and patient. Also, since God says that without love, we are nothing, we should always strive to resemble God's love, and God's love has given us life for our children. Therefore, we must keep the Passover of the new covenant that God established with love!

• 2024-03-21 13:08

God the Father and God the Mother regard us as everything, so they sacrificed Themselves to save us. Let's resemble God's love and share love to all people.

• 2024-03-21 13:27

1 John 5:3
    Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.
    Today, Church of God is the only church that loves God because it keeps God's commandments.