forum1

Goal of Faith & The Passover - WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-03-21 14:26
Views
<Goal of Faith & the Passover> - WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

1) Every human activity has its own PURPOSE.

ex) The PURPOSE of going to

School = to Learn
Hospital = to Receive Treatment

2) What is the PURPOSE of going to CHURCH?
= to RECEIVE the SALVATION of our souls.
= ETERNAL LIFE (1Jn 1: 25)

1Pe 1: 8 - 9
...for you are receiving the GOAL of your FAITH, the SALVATION of your souls.

3) How we can get ETERNAL LIFE from GOD?

= Jesus promised
whoever eats HIS FLESH & drinks HIS BLOOD HAS ETERNAL LIFE.(Jn 6: 53-54)

4) How are we able to eat GOD's FLESH & BLOOD?
= By keeping the PASSOVER of the NEW COVENANT( Mt 26: 26-28)

5) Therefore, THOSE who KEEP the PASSOVER has ETERNAL LIFE( Goal of Faith)

Those who fail to keep the passover will fail to receive salvation just as Jesus said
"Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you."

6) Only from WMSCOG you can keep the GENUIN PASSOVER.
Pls come to the CHURCH OF GOD and achieve the GOAL OF FAITH, SALVATION.

&nbsp;

Total 9

• 2024-03-22 02:14

Amen!
    Is there any reason not to keep the New Covenant Passover, which promises forgiveness of sins and eternal life?
    Let us believe in God and His promises and keep the New Covenant Passover holy!

• 2024-03-23 13:12

The purpose of our faith is the salvation of our soul. We are sinners who committed sins in heaven and had no choice but to die.However, through the grace of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who came to us, we can receive forgiveness of sins and the blessing of eternal life. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother allowed us to receive forgiveness of sins and the blessings of eternal life by keeping the New Covenant Passover.I hope that you will keep the Passover of the New Covenant and receive the salvation of your soul,which is the goal of faith.

• 2024-03-28 13:22

The purpose of people believing in God is to be saved and go to heaven.
    God has granted us his promise of eternal life through the New Covenant Passover.

• 2024-03-28 13:33

Eternal life is Jesus. Where there is no eternal life is a church where God does not exist. Come out of there.

• 2024-03-28 13:34

The purpose of our faith is eternal life. I am thankful to God the Father and God the Mother for guiding me on a clear path to heaven.

Thank you again to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for giving me eternal life through the Passover.

Only WMSCOG has the truth of the Passover.
    May you come to WMSCOG and observe the way to salvation, the Passover.

• 2024-03-28 13:49

The passover is how we can achieve our faith's goal. Let's all observe the passover and gain salvation, the goal of our faith!

• 2024-04-04 13:33

Let us keep the Passover with faith according to God’s teachings!