The Hope for Resurrection in Christ - WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-03-30 09:42
Views
<The Resurrection of the Dead>

1Co 15: 12 -22
But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?
If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.
And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith...
Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost.
If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.

But CHRIST HAS INDEED BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep...
For as in Adam all die, so IN CHRIST ALL WILL BE MADE ALIVE.

= The Resurrection Day is coming soon.
Jesus rose from the dead and He gave us a hope for resurrection.
In order to enter higher dimentional world which is Kingdom of God, we must be transformed in Christ.

Let us not lose our hope for Resurrection in Christ, Father Ahnsahnghong & Heavenly Mother.

We will surly go there!

Animo!

Total 12

• 2024-03-31 00:08

Test only. Please don’t secretly track my location.

• 2024-04-01 13:04

The Church of God (WMSCOG) is the only church that eats bread on Resurrection day according to the Bible.

• 2024-04-01 13:08

By resurrecting from the dead three days later, Jesus showed us that we too can live again even if our bodies die.
    However, many people find it difficult to believe that we will be resurrected.
    People who do not believe in resurrection think, 'Jesus is God, so resurrection is possible, but humans cannot be resurrected because their spiritual state is different from that of Jesus.'
    However, the only difference between Jesus and us is our status, and our spiritual condition is the same.
    The resurrection of Jesus is clear evidence that we too can be resurrected.
    Let us walk the path of faith with gratitude, earnestly longing for the day when we too will be beautifully transformed like the glorious form of Christ.

• 2024-04-03 09:42

We are grateful to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother of Jerusalem for granting us the promise of new life and resurrection.

• 2024-04-03 13:13

I am grateful to God Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for granting me the blessing of resurrection of life.

• 2024-04-03 13:15

We must believe in the resurrection shown by Jesus. Let us not lose the hope of resurrection.

Let us keep the hope of resurrection in Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

Amen!
    Through the Bible, God revealed that this earth is not everything, but that another world of souls exists.
    He also said that time on this earth is temporary, but the world of the spirit is eternal.
    2,000 years ago, Jesus confirmed that we too would be resurrected by being resurrected three days after dying on the cross.
    The eternal world of heaven is waiting front us.
    Let’s not pursue only the things of this earth, but prepare for eternal heaven and enjoy eternal happiness!

• 2024-04-03 13:16

When we are resurrected, we become spiritual bodies. it mean we can live in Heaven. Forever.

• 2024-04-03 13:18

Jesus' resurrection was to inform him that the souls who died in Christ would be resurrected and entered heaven. With a living wish for resurrection, we must follow christ Ahn Sahng-hong, the savior of this era, and the heavenly mother until the end.

• 2024-04-03 13:28

Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected three days later. Jesus, who was resurrected as the first fruit of those who fell asleep, shows us resurrection directly and becomes our living hope.
    He taught us that we too can be resurrected like Jesus, be transformed into eternal bodies, and go to heaven. I am thankful to God for granting me the hope of heaven.

• 2024-04-04 05:36

My path of faith is full of thanks and joybecause God promised to be changed on that day.