forum1

God Ahnsahnghong Who Built Zion

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-04-01 13:56
Views
The Church of God believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong. He is the second coming Christ.

Then, we must know the clear reasons. First, he rebuilt Zion, and restored the seven feasts in three times.

It is an important evidence to prove him as God because it is only God's right.

He gave us the hope of heaven, and we can have the blessing of salvation.

Therefore, those who want to receive God's blessing have to come to Zion and keep his feasts.

[Isaiah 51:3]
“The LORD will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins;
he will make her deserts like Eden, her wastelands like the garden of the LORD.
Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of singing.”
Total 5

• 2024-04-01 21:10

Spiritual Zion is that Elohim God dwell. There are feasts of God and the safeties.

• 2024-04-02 14:39

Christ Ahnsahnghong, who restored the truth of the New Covenant that had been lost by Satan and rebuilt Zion where God's feasts are observed, is the Savior who will save us in the last days. Not only this, Christ Ahnsahnghong, who taught us about Heavenly Mother, the reality of the New Covenant, is our God who we must meet in the last days. If Christ Ahnsahnghong had not come to this earth in the flesh, we could not have met Heavenly Mother and could not expect eternal life. We give all thanks Christ Ahnsahnghong for rebuilding Zion, where we celebrate the feasts, and for granting us the blessing of being able to accompany God the Mother to heaven.

• 2024-04-02 07:13

I give eternal glory and gratitude to God the Father Ahnsahnghong, who gave up the glory of heaven and came to this earth and devoted himself to us for our salvation.

• 2024-04-03 13:17

God restored zion, city of festivals. We keep feasts of God God Ahnsahnghong established for our salvation

• 2024-04-04 14:02

Zion is a place where God's feasts are kept and is the only place that only God can establish. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the God who rebuilt Zion.
    I am grateful to Elohim God. who taught me the truth in Zion, gave me grace and blessings from heaven, and guided me to eternal heaven.