forum1

Resurrection and the Spiritual Body

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-04-03 10:29
Views
The Church of God observes the Resurrection Day.

This day commemorates the resurrection of Jesus and is the day we are blessed.

We have our spiritual bodies, and God teaches us to live for them.

Where we will go is the four-dimensional world, and it absolutely requires our spiritual bodies.

Therefore, we should live for the invisible but worthwhile spiritual place, heaven.

[1 Corinthians 15:40–44]

There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies;

but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. . . .

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body."
Total 16

• 2024-04-04 13:06

amen. I am truly grateful to God who, through the resurrection of Jesus, has enlightened us that there is a heavenly world to which we too can be transformed and return.

• 2024-04-04 13:11

According to the Bible, the Church of God is the only church that observes the Day of Resurrection.
    So let's do God's will and be us who are resurrected and go to heaven on the last day.

• 2024-04-04 13:15

We are living with earthly bodies but we will be changed into spiritual ones on that day. God blessed us.

• 2024-04-04 13:18

God has taught us that we have souls and that there is an eternal heaven where we can live as spiritual bodies in the spirit world. Jesus' resurrection 2,000 years ago personally testified that our souls can also be resurrected. Therefore, we must not only look at this earth, but look at the eternal heaven we will return to in the future and live a life for heaven. God set an example by resurrecting himself to save mankind. I sincerely give my gratitude and glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who blessed me by making me aware of spiritual problems and enabling me to live in hope of eternal heaven.

• 2024-04-04 13:20

Through the resurrection of Jesus, we realized that we too can leave our physical bodies and be transformed into spiritual bodies.
    The spiritual world we will go to in the future is a 5-dimensional world. God the Father and Mother came and told us how we can go to the 5-dimensional world, heaven.
    We must receive the teachings of our Father and Mother in Zion.

• 2024-04-04 13:20

People have a physical body and a physical life. The Bible tells us that there is a soul body and a soul life. To live in a spiritual body is to live in eternal heaven, and for this to happen, you must be transformed into a spiritual body. In order to be changed, we must observe Resurrection Day, which grants us the hope of resurrection.
    Most people celebrate Easter with boiled eggs and rabbits, but the Bible tells us that we should eat toasted bread on Resurrection Day!
    Let’s follow the Bible and receive the blessing of resurrection!!

• 2024-04-04 13:21

Amen! God is making us perfect being so that He may take us to the higher dimentional world, which is the Kingdom of God. We will be filled with great joy and happiness and our lowly body and life on this earth will not be remembered on that day. I can't wait to go there!

• 2024-04-04 13:38

Through the Passover, we give thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for granting us a spiritual body with eternal life like God, who is eternal life, and for giving us the hope of resurrection.

• 2024-04-04 13:39

The heaven we will go to in the future is a 4-dimensional world, and in order to get there, we must become eternal beings. And we must live for heaven, an invisible but valuable spiritual place.

• 2024-04-04 13:38

Jesus resurrected from death 2,000 years ago. So we keep the Resurrection Day and we have hope for resurrection of our spiritual body. Let's keep the Resurrection day and return to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-04-04 13:39

Through the resurrection of Jesus, we also have hope for spiritual body!

• 2024-04-04 13:42

Through Jesus's resurrection, we can also have hope for resurrection and eternal kingdom of heaven. Let's try to participate in the resurrection of life by good deeds for God.

• 2024-04-04 13:43

Through the resurrection of Jesus, He gave us the hope of resurrection. I hope to become a spiritual being and go to heaven.

• 2024-04-04 13:45

According to Christ’s example, we now celebrate this day and remember
    God’s victory over death by breaking and eating the resurrection bread.
    The World Mission Society Church of God follows the example Jesus Christ set 2,000 years ago.
    We celebrate the Day of Resurrection by sharing in the resurrection bread just as Christ did with His disciples.
    Today, the church that Jesus kept for Day of Resurrection is the World Mission Church of God.

• 2024-04-04 13:45

Jesus resurrected and shown us the existence of the spiritual bodies. Through His resurrection we have a confidence and hope for our resurrection after death. To lead us to heavenly home God has come a second time and restored the New Covenant Passover.

• 2024-04-04 14:18

In the Church of God, the ceremony of break bread together that brighten the eyes is observed by Easter rules. Today, the only church that observes biblical the Day of Resurrection rituals is the Church of God. We keep the true faith in the Holy Spirit and the Bride, God the Father and God the Mother, by break bread according to the Bible taught by Christ Ahnsahnghong.