Treasure Hidden in the Field - WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-04-03 16:23
Views

-Treasure Hidden In the Field-

When a person was plowing a field,
he encountered an obstacle in the ground. He discovered that it was a HUGE TREASURE CHEST.
According to the laws of Israel in those days, the owner of the field was entitled to own everything that came from the field.
When the man found a great treasure hidden in a field that belonged to someone else while plowing,
He thought, " How can I make this treasure legally mine?"
Unless he becomes the owner of the field, he could not take possession of it.

So HE BEGAN TO SELL EVERYTHING in his household to purchase the field.
When he compares the value of the field with the value of what he currently possesses,
the VALUE of the FIELD FAR OUTWEIGHS all that he owns.

Hence, he was HAPPY to SELL ALL of HIS POSSESSIONS, thinking,
"The treasure hidden in the field can now be mine."

Since he knows the VALUE of the TREASURE hidden in the field, he set his heart on obtaining that field.
Though he sacrificed everything, he can still be joyful when he thinks about the treasure.

Jesus said,
"The Kingdom of Heaven is like this parable."

Everyone! Those who do not know the value of soething are never entitled to possess it.

Value of Salvation...
1) "We will shine like the stars of the heavens forever."(Da 12: 3)

2) "We will inherit the world where there is no more death or mourning or pain." (Rev 21: 4-7)

3) "God will allow us to rule over the Kingdom of Heaven as the Royal Priesthood."(1Pe 2: 9)

Those who do not know how great and valuable Heaven is, cannot put all their efforts into entering it.
Eventually, they will not feel any joy and excitement in their life of faith, but they will feel burdened and tied down instead...

Those who do not know the value of Heaven, salvation, or even having faith do not deserve any of them.
Therefore, we must first know the value.

From the Sermon titled "Those Who Do Not Know the Value Are Not Entitled to Ownership."

Total 6

• 2024-04-10 13:03

I am grateful to Elohim God who blesses me so that I can realize the value of heaven, hope for heaven, and walk the path of faith.

• 2024-04-10 13:03

The existence of heavenly mother is clearly testified in the bible. So we must have faith in heavenly mother who can gives us eternal life last day

• 2024-04-10 13:04

Heaven cannot be exchanged for any other treasure. No matter how precious something is on this earth, it is of no use if it dies. But life in heaven is eternal. Heaven, where there is no child, pain, or sorrow, cannot be exchanged for any treasure.

• 2024-04-10 13:04

👏👏👏👏👏 YES. We can only enter the kingdom of heaven when we know its value.

• 2024-04-10 13:08

If you want to go to heaven, you must know the value of heaven. Let's keep God's will and enter the heaven.

• 2024-04-10 13:30

The treasure in the field is to realize the spiritual parents, God the Father and God the Mother.
    They are our saviors.