forum1

Heavenly Treasures

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-04-05 10:36
Views
God gave his children heavenly treasures, and one of those is the New Covenant.

In fact, we are sinners who sinned in heaven and are being punished on earth.

By the way, he permitted us the last chance to be forgiven and to return to heaven.

That is the New Covenant. Those who want to receive the blessing can keep it in Zion,

where God dwells. To be more precise, there is the World Mission Society Church of God

[Jeremiah 31:31–33]
“The time is coming,” declares the LORD,
“when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. . . .
I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

[John 6:53–54]
Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, . . .
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”
Total 2

• 2024-04-05 14:56

Because of the sins we committed in heaven, we are destined to die. However, through the grace of God the Father and God the Mother, the way to forgiveness of sins has been granted to us. 2,000 years ago, Jesus sacrificed Himself on the cross and established the New Covenant to grant us forgiveness of sins. In this last age, Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the New Covenant and led us God the Mother, the reality of the New Covenant. We, who have been granted heavenly treasures, are the happiest people in the world.

• 2024-04-07 06:38

Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover that had been lost for 1,600 years and gave us eternal life.