forum1

Heavenly Parents and the Children

Author
noeleden
Date
2024-04-10 07:46
Views
The members of the Church of God follow a heavenly father and a heavenly mother.

Have you ever heard about God the mother?

I think you may have heard about God the father, but may not be familiar with her.

However, the Bible has always taught us about her, and she is our spiritual mother.

The stories of Adam & Eve, Abraham & Sarah, etc.... God made history for us.

The reason is that we are living in an age needing God the mother,

and he showed her existence through the shadows

[Galatians 4:26]
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

[2 Corinthians 6:18]
“I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
Total 8

• 2024-04-10 13:24

God said that we who believe in and follow Him are His children. Many people have only called God the Father. However, a father and children alone cannot form a family. If you have children, you must also have a mother. Because children can be born through their mothers. The Bible clearly testifies that God the Mother exists through various parables, history, and prophecies. We are now living in the final era when God the Mother appears. In order for mankind to be saved, they must believe not only in Heavenly Father but also in Heavenly Mother in order to completely go to heaven.

• 2024-04-11 12:48

amen. The Bible testifies about God the Mother. Let us believe and follow Heavenly Mother, who appears in the last days and grants eternal life to heavenly children.

• 2024-04-11 13:42

Those who want to be a part of heavenly family, they should accept God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2024-04-11 13:43

Just as we have parents on this earth, we have parents in heaven. We must not forget that we are children of heavenly parents.

• 2024-04-11 13:44

I am thankful to God the Father and God the Mother for giving me eternal life through the New Covenant Passover and allowing me the great blessing of becoming a child of God!!!

• 2024-04-11 13:44

As prophesied in the Bible, Heavenly Mother appeared in this last age and she is calling her spiritual children to the Zion! We can meet and learn about Heavenly Mother in the spiritual Zion, Church of God.

• 2024-04-11 13:46

God's children have not only God the Father but also God the Mother. So the Bible testifies that God the Mother exists. When we believe in God the Father and God the Mother we can receive eternal life as God's children.

• 2024-04-11 13:46

We need mothers. Likewise, our souls also need Heavenly Mother. We are thankful that we have Heavenly Mother.