forum1

God Is Light - WMSCOG, GODTHEMOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-04-12 14:52
Views

<God Is Light>

1) Noah and Abraham Always Walked Toward God, who is Light.
They received God almighty and obeyed His word wherever they go.

2) If we stand toward light,
= the shadow goes behind us.

3) However, If we stand agains light,
= the shadow always goes in front of us.

For our Bright future, we shoud head toward the Light, should't we?

4) Who is Light in this age of the Holy Spirit?
Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother Appeared as the Light.

5) The Church of God members put into practice the words of God the Mother.
Heavenly Mother said, “Let’s save the whole world,”
Those who walk toward the light participate in the Gospel work in obedience.

Job 22:21–25
"" ‘Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.
Accept instruction from his mouth and lay up his words in your heart.
If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored:
If you remove wickedness far from your tent . . . then the Almighty will be your gold, the choicest silver for you.’ ”

From Sermon: God Is Light

https://youtu.be/3mcp36sRMTs?si=Xskcy-b5I26nbAs-

Total 4

• 2024-04-13 14:35

Let us become gospel workers of the new covenant who boldly preach the Holy Spirit and the Bride, that is, God the Father and God the Mother, who came as light to this earth.

• 2024-04-14 13:43

Just as light defeats darkness, we sincerely thank Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who came as the Spirit and the Bride as the light of this last age, breaking darkness and destroying death.

• 2024-04-16 23:30

When we trust and follow the words of God, darkness and shadow is behind us and we have bright future. The is the path walking on toward God who is light.

• 2024-05-15 07:36

I am grateful to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who are the light of light, for granting us the Passover, the truth of life in this age. I will always become a child who follows God Elohim, who came as the light, without turning my back on the light. I will fulfill my mission to diligently spread the light of the truth of life to the world.