forum1

We will be Changed

Author
Grace O'Neal
Date
2024-05-01 23:33
Views

The mercy of God will change our sinful nature, so God makes us proper people in heaven.

Let's be born again through the Passover of the New Covenant.

Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for opening our spiritual eyes, ears & hearts.

Even though we are sinners & were clothed in this body of flesh.

Merciful God gave up everything for us.

We can make Father & Mother Proud in Unity.

Let's preach the Perfect truth of Elohim God & save the world!
Total 14

• 2024-05-05 11:59

Elohim God, God the Father and God the Mother lead the heaven through the Passover with jesus' blood and flesh. That is only on the way.

• 2024-05-05 12:43

We must be changed our characteristics then we can go to Kingdom of heaven.
    To change it , we obey God's words.

• 2024-05-05 13:04

We must observe the Passover and be reborn as new people in the grace of God.
    The kingdom of God is made up of beautiful things.
    Therefore, we can go to heaven only when we change into a beautiful appearance.
    Let's always pray and work hard to have a beautiful heart that resembles God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2024-05-05 13:07

We can only return to heaven through the passover. So let's unite within Heavenly Father and Mother, and We must keep the Passover and go to heaven.

• 2024-05-05 13:10

God gave your life for us. Let's live the rest of our lives for God.

• 2024-05-05 13:12

we, humankind, are mortal being. however, God came to this earth to save humankind. when we recevied God's teachings, we will have a hope for heaven. God's promise is absolute. so I trust God's promise. in the last day, we will be changed by God's holy promise. on that day, we will become immortal being like an angel. this blessing is given to those who keep the New Covenant that God Himself established.

• 2024-05-06 13:09

We were sinners who destined to die. But Elohim God brought back us from the death through the Passover the New covenant!

• 2024-05-06 13:37

He gave us the gift of being able to go to heaven if we keep the Passover. We must keep the Passover and go to heaven.

• 2024-05-06 13:38

Thanks to Heavenly Parent's great sacrifice, we can escape the fate of death and hope for heaven.

In order to establish the New Covenant Passover, our God loved us by sacrificing himself and even giving up His life. I always give eternal thanks for God's love and grace and become a child who works harder to save the world, which God desires most.

God gives us eternal life by keeping the Passover of the New Covenant. We have to believe the words of God and obey God's commands. After that, we will be changed like angels to return to the kingdom of heaven. So Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother came in the flesh to this earth to save us and lead us to the eternal world. I give glory and thanks to God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

We met Elohim God and got a hope for heaven.
    It's a bright future by the grace of God.

Thank God for giving me eternal life.

• 2024-05-06 13:40

We can only be reborn through truth.
    I thank my Father and Mother for teaching me the truth of the New Covenant.