forum1

Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Holy Name of God

Author
Skye
Date
2024-05-06 13:15
Views
Isa 52:6 Therefore my people will know my name;

God said His people will know His name. Without knowing His name, we cannot belong to God. Someone insist that it's not important to believe in God and to be saved by God. Before anything else, the will of God is important. Then what is the name of God?

Mt 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

There are three names of God. The name of the Father, the name of the Son, and the name of the Holy Spirit. The name of the Father is Jehovah the Savior. And the name of the Son is Jesus Christ. Most believers know these names. However, there's the name of the Holy Spirit too. What is the name of the Holy Spirit?

Rev 3:12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

The name of the Holy Spirit is Jesus' new name. It's very important and precious to God's people. It's the name of the Savior so God's people must know this holy name. Since it's Jesus' new name, it cannot be Jehovah the Savior or Jesus Christ. We have to recognize this name through the Bible.

Jn 5:39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,

Just as Jesus said the Bible testifies about Him, the Bible testifies about the Holy Spirit as well. Numerous prophecies about the Holy Spirit are recorded in the Bible and Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled all of them. In other words, Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit and the Second Coming Christ who came with Jesus' new name. God said God's people will know His name. We've received the holy name of Ahnsahnghong. We are blessed people of God. I give eternal thanks and honor to Father Ahnsahnghong for giving me His holy and precious name.

https://youtu.be/57G00_UULUU?feature=shared
Total 14

• 2024-05-07 09:23

I am glad to know God Ahnsahnghong, the savior in the age of the Holy Spirit.

• 2024-05-10 07:48

If you have the correct wisdom to recognize God, you can meet the true God who accomplishes the work of salvation in each age. Christ Ahnsahnghong, who restored the truth of the New Covenant in this age and taught us about Heavenly Mother, is the savior we must seek and meet.

• 2024-05-12 12:53

when you realized correctly about God the Savior who came in each age, you can get an opportunity to enter heaven. according to the Bible, God allowed God's name in each age. as you know, we are living in the age of the Holy Spirit. this means that you must know about the Name of the Holy Spirit. In this age, God has come with the New Name of Jesus. Througn the Bible's prophecy, the Bible testifies about Christ Ahnsahnghong as the New Name of Jesus.

• 2024-05-12 12:15

God the father Jehovah,God the son Jesus,and God the holy spirit are not different but one God.
    We must believe in God as trinity.

• 2024-05-12 13:02

I believe the Bible. It testifies the second coming Christ has come to this earth with flesh to give salvation to sinners through the new covenant Passover. So I believe in him as my saviors, God the Father. Thanks to Elohim God.

• 2024-05-12 13:04

The name of the Holy Spirit exists.
    We need to know the name of the Holy Spirit.
    In the era of the Holy Spirit, the name of the Holy Spirit is the name of the savior.
    The name of the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong.

• 2024-05-12 13:04

Those who called for Jehovah when God came in the name of Jesus were destroyed. Knowing the name is just as important. Now we have to find the name of the savior suitable for the age of the Holy Spirit.

• 2024-05-13 12:50

The Bible says baptizing people in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit has the name just as Jehova and Jesus. Then how can we know the name? Through the prophecies of the Bible! Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled all the prophecies about second coming Christ!

• 2024-05-13 13:35

You have to believe in Christ Ahn Sang-hong and Heavenly Mother, the saviors of this era.

• 2024-05-13 13:37

I give eternal thanks to our God who let us realize Christ Ahnsahnghong, the name of the savior in this last age of the Holy Spirit, and gave us the faith to follow Him.

We are living in the age of the Holy Spirit. We should know the name of the Holy Spirit that is Jesus' new name. Christ Ahnsahnghong came and restored the truth of the New Covenant such as Sabbath day and the Passover of the New Covenant. Because He is Holy Spirit our God the Father.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong has come in the flesh through the prophecies of the Bible. Let's receive Christ Ahnsahnghong and keep the truth of the New Covenant.

How can we recognize God?
    We can only see it through the prophecy of the Bible. The Bible clearly testifies to God.

• 2024-05-13 13:38

Christ Ahnsahnghong is the name of Holy Spirit who is the savior of the last age. He has fulfilled all of the prophecies in the Bible.

• 2024-05-13 13:39

The new name, which is the name of the savior the Holy Spirit age, is not something that anyone can know.

Thanks to God for giving us the key of enter the kingdom of heaven.